• New Conglomerate

9 32.14%
  • Terran Republic

6 21.43%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Activated Node
    Quote Originally Posted by Johndoh View Post
    One of the officers in the outfit needs to invite you, they are the people Aerothorn mentions in the initial post. Your best chance to get ahold of them is to friend request them in game and just talk to them when they get online.
    At least for me, it's actually better if people get in the Mumble channel and say hi if I'm on.

Plus, at least so far, we're using Mumble rather than the in-game VOIP, so folks'll probably want to have that sorted anyway.

Hey, Im collecting the names for the server list, to ease people finding each other. So keep the names coming!
    - Tom De Roeck.

verse publications & The Shopkeeper, an interactive short.

"Quantacat's name is still recognised even if he watches on with detached eyes like Peter Molyneux over a cube in 3D space, staring at it with tears in his eyes, softly whispering... Someday they'll get it."

Obscure Node
    Quote Originally Posted by QuantaCat View Post
    Hey, Im collecting the names for the server list, to ease people finding each other. So keep the names coming!
    Hey QuantaCat, I play Vanu as frewster on Connery.

Obscure Node
    I'm scoopsy on Connery. Played for awhile Sunday early afternoon, but didn't see anyone. Was there a Mumble channel I missed, or was I just too early?<br>
    <br>
    -SP<br>

RobertJordan on ConneryVS

Also, anyone know how the armor camo works? if it says single use does that just mean its for a single class?

The first person in Mumble looking to play with other people usually makes their own channel titled "AMURICA" or "USA Squad" or something like that. It's easy to do, if memory serves you just right click in the Planetside 2 channel and press "add".
    Quote Originally Posted by lasikbear View Post
    RobertJordan on ConneryVS

Also, anyone know how the armor camo works? if it says single use does that just mean its for a single class?
    Yeah, you can only apply it to one class or vehicle, but it's permanent on whatever you apply it to until you overwrite it with something else.

Lesser Hivemind Node Spider Jerusalem's Avatar
    any idea on when server transfers hit? i'd like to join up with you guys, but i'm currently br21 on soltech and really don't want to start over.

Activated Node
    I did some looking around just now out of curiosity, and the server transfers, along with all of the other stuff they seem to have in the works, is on a "it's done when it's done" basis.

Bear in mind that they're never going to allow changing empires, or having characters of more than one empire on one server, so if you're anything other than VS, you might as well reroll.

But yeah, we'd love to have you! We do have good times, especially when there are more than 2-3 of us on. We're not organized ​by any stretch of the word, but we get around.

Quote Originally Posted by Herkimer View Post
    I did some looking around just now out of curiosity, and the server transfers, along with all of the other stuff they seem to have in the works, is on a "it's done when it's done" basis.

Bear in mind that they're never going to allow changing empires, or having characters of more than one empire on one server, so if you're anything other than VS, you might as well reroll.

But yeah, we'd love to have you! We do have good times, especially when there are more than 2-3 of us on. We're not organized ​by any stretch of the word, but we get around.
    Yeah, it's great fun! Also advertising on Steam now so hoping to get more for Scythe Sundays (also moving back to 5:30 PST starting next week).

Activated Node
    I'll be on tonight after my daughter goes to bed, around 8 pm PST. Sorry I can't get on any earlier, but I'll be there!

Lesser Hivemind Node Spider Jerusalem's Avatar
    ah. thanks for the info. good to know they're coming at least.

no worries there; i rolled vanu with a few friends at launch, but they've all quit and i've grown tired of hopping around random squads to find one that isn't spread out across three continents.

sounds good. i'm not into the mind-blowingly serious, but a couple folks to be just somewhat coordinated with would be great.

Obscure Node
    Hiya quantacat, I'm fancifulnotion playing VS on connery. Been partaking in the last few scythe sundays. Tons of fun and probably the friendliest crew of online gamers I've ever met.

Obscure Node
    Hey QuantaCat, I'm XimanSylvian, VS, on Connery.

Hi QuantaCat, I'm a longtime reader (see: Obscure Node), but PS2 is my first venture into the RPS Social. I'm Linzerfort on Connery, VS. I also joined the steam group, so hopefully between this and that you can find me and add me to the lists wot need to be added. Many Thanks!

I just started playing this. I was in the beta, but it would barely run on my PC. I tested it out yesterday, and it seemed to do okay. I had a good time.

I'll hit you guys up on Connery. My in game name is Tukuturi.

Did I miss the war party?

I mean, I've checked with the Steam group(s) and have poked my head in here a few times, but all seems eerily deserted.
    I'm actually starting to get a bit concerned, now.
    Maybe somethings happened to you all.
    Like, perhaps you're all POWs or MIAs, because I know for damn sure that the brave troops representing The Western Front would never go AWOL.. right?

"Bring me my purse."

please visit
    the Game Orphanage

Finding Good Homes For Unwanted Games Since January, 2014

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Bankrotas's Avatar
    Most were assimilated into european servers or found some other outfits, afaik.
    Hear from the spirit-world this mystery:
    Creation is summed up, O man, in thee;
    Angel and demon, man and beast art thou,
    Yea, thou art all thou dost appear to be!

ohforgodsake.. didn't realize the forum link from Steam group would actually show up here in main PS2 forum. (Just figured it would be in section below.) Sorry for dragging it up here.
    "Bring me my purse."

please visit
    the Game Orphanage

Just give it up and join the giraffes already moms

I can't even find my way around this message board.
    Imagine what I'd be like in a bio-lab.
    "Bring me my purse."

please visit
    the Game Orphanage