Ok guys, for all of you that tested the mission yesterday, it'd be nice to provide a bit of feedback so that I know what direction to give to this.
- I'll have to change the SAM site position / remove it / change it's type.
- regarding Soup's suggestion, I won't replace the Hueys by littlebirds, I think. I didn't quite understand your point though. Hueys are able to fly as low as littlebirds, they're just smaller and a lot slower. And there's no reason Takistani SF should have anything more expensive that hueys. Plus, it's Ride of the Walkyries.
- I thought I had fixed that alarm sound thing, but the sound wasn't cut for some reason, I suspect this has to do with people opening and closing the gate about a thousand times.
- Did any of you chopper guys test the coutermeasure system? Seeing that the crew chief has access to those, I don't think so. If you did, though, I'd like to know, as its behaviour seems unconsistent on my dedicated.
- I'll need to fix the markers in the briefing, apparently.
- I finally fixed the music bit today, so next version should come with PsyOps stuff.