Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Network Hub
    Quote Originally Posted by Battle Programmer Spike View Post
    Completing it at 100% requires a bit of grind with the feathers and whatnot, but meh. You can ignore these things.
    I was also thinking of the buy-every-shop-in-town mechanic. That probably stuck in the mind because every time you bought something there was 5 seconds of unskippable glittery renovation-effect.

Network Hub
    Oh, what is this, some Dishonored gameplay:

Edit: Now with 100% more YouTubes.

Last edited by byteCrunch; 05-06-2012 at 10:47 AM.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Sketch's Avatar
    Q: But theoretically somebody could sneak through the entire game
    A: Yes, It is possible to play through the game without killing anyone

Hnnnnnnnnngh.

Network Hub
    Some more footage of Dishonoured (correct spelling), the reason I post this is, same level played with a different approach, which certainly boosts my confidence that the game is going to have multiple approaches it promises, also fish possession:

Network Hub
    That hud is not very attractive at least the health/mana bar part of it, far from a deal breaker but it just looks a bit pants.

Hmm, so it is actually set in London? In that case the spelling does seem vaguely disrespectful. I say 'vaguely' because of course there is no direct association between the game's title and the location in which it is set.

I write Pearl Harbor as 'Pearl Harbor' regardless of how I spell the latter word in other contexts and, although it has -- shockingly -- never come up, it occurs to me that I would be similarly averse to giving an essay about the Japanese attack on Pearl Harbor a title that made use of British spelling conventions.
    Last edited by Rii; 06-06-2012 at 11:59 PM.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus somini's Avatar
    Vision cone and leaning in a 2012 FPS.
    Preordering this ASAP.
    Steam(shots), Imgur, Flickr, Bak'laag, why do you forsake me?

Network Hub
    Quote Originally Posted by Rii View Post
    Hmm, so it is actually set in London? In that case the spelling does seem vaguely disrespectful. I say 'vaguely' because of course there is no direct association between the game's title and the location in which it is set.

I write Pearl Harbor as 'Pearl Harbor' regardless of how I spell the latter word in other contexts and, although it has -- shockingly -- never come up, it occurs to me that I would be similarly averse to giving an essay about the Japanese attack on Pearl Harbor a title that made use of British spelling conventions.
    It's set in a fictional world. City's called Dunwall (I think, or am I making that up?).

Edit: They cut away from the video just as you're about to take out the target.
    Last edited by dsch; 07-06-2012 at 01:28 AM.

Activated Node
    Does anyone know what difficulty levels the demos were on? Enemy AI seems a bit...oblivious.