Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Karma Gain Tip

Sounds good. Is there going to be some sort of rota when popping such guild rewards in future?

At the moment we just pop banners and boosters whenever someone wants something. Most of the time, we've got the 3 day 10% magic find thing going, but I am not sure if this is somehow scheduled. But we could come up with regular dates for guild rewards, like "Every first weekend of a month, we're having maximum karma boosters running" or something.

Quote Originally Posted by squirrelfanatic View Post
    "Every first weekend of a month, we're having maximum karma boosters running" or something.
    That might work very nicely actually, considering those that finish their monthly achievements will have a fresh pile of jugs to click away.

In theory we have 100% uptime on general Karma and Magic Find boosts (provided we remember)

Tthe banners do need to be placed, so weekends are defo a good time to do that.

Urgh, sorry guys, totally didn't manage to get things organised today. The guild booster has been activated, I will plant a banner in Abbadon's Mouth Borderlands in a few minutes, the "outnumbered" buff is active there nearly 24/7. *sigh*

Activated Node
    As an added suggestion, perhaps we should pick a specific spot for banner drops, and any banners that get put up are always to be found in that same spot. (e.g., diving board of LA).

Not sure how long the banners last once you put them down though...

Good idea, noted. Unfortunately, the outmanned buff doesn't stack with the Karma gained from Karma Jugs, as I have found out myself. Still, 7650 Karma per jug isn't so bad. As for placement of the banners, we should chose a location that is easily reachable via waypoint or otherwise. Anyone knows if you can put down banners in the Heart of the Mists / PvP lobby? Another good spot would be the portal area where you exit the mists.