Hello everyone,
I just launched a kickstarter project last week and I could sure use your help. I am creating a game engine, toolset and the first adventure module Solenttar. The game engine and toolset will be free to everyone once completed! Please stop by and have a look if this type of game interests you.

Solenttar on Kickstarter

Solenttar Overview:

This project will develop a Role Playing Game (RPG) 2D engine and toolset as well as the first adventure module created with the toolset, Solenttar. The game is inspired by a few of my favorite games; The Bardís Tale, SSI Gold Box series games, Baldurís Gate, and Neverwinter Nights (1 and 2). The intent is to create a game engine that results in a virtual table top, Pen and Paper type feel in a single player computer game. The game engine and toolset will be free, once they are completed, but the Solenttar adventure module will only be available to backers of this Kickstarter project. The toolset will allow anyone to create their own adventures to share with the rest of us. Please help us complete this wonderful project. We really appreciate any support you have to offer. Thanks again!