Network Hub

Help me find the rest of this comic?

This is a comic that was tagged on to my FB page a long ago. At the time, I had gone to the site, and read some other video game related comics, focusing on one games. I remember there were loads of comics on Portal, Skyrim, with one making the protagonist of Skyrim say all his titles from Dragon Born to the Nightingale, for a simple "declare yourself" or something. The thing is, I want to know if anyone here knows the site, because it has somehow slipped from my mind, and I really liked those comics..anybody? Googled a lot for this site, and the site does not show up. The comic is below. Thanks!

Edit ; I've been to 9GAG.com and the site now shows generic comic images. No topics on games or anything. I don't know..but I don't think the site I viewed at first, was 9GAG.

Last edited by DeathPig; 02-11-2012 at 06:51 PM.

It's from this guy on Deviantart: http://roflsoldier.deviantart.com/ar...ions-294777926
    He isn't a regular comic artist, afaik.

Network Hub
    I see..then perhaps the website I had visited has a collection of such comics from different people? I remember seeing like a thousand comics there, dedicated to video games.