Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112
    Secondary Hivemind Nexus Screwie's Avatar
    Fantastic stories, both of you!

Well done everyone, really (especially Jiiiims for pushing us all into it). I'm already thinking about my contribution for next year...

Secondary Hivemind Nexus President Weasel's Avatar
    That's excellent, Everblue. I was reading the source text to my niece a couple of months ago; I think you really captured the spirit of the book, and made it blood-bowly, and made it funny, and put me in it! It could hardly be better.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Heliocentric's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by groovychainsaw View Post
    Very nicely done Everblue, very entertaining :-)
    Its only moderately accurate, I call for a mistrial!
    I'm failing to writing a blog, specifically about playing games the wrong way
    http://playingitwrong.wordpress.com/

Lesser Hivemind Node cyberpunkdreams's Avatar
    Great stuff, nice to be the star of the show ;)

Network Hub
    I haven't been posting after every entry, but I have been reading, looking at and listening to every one.

This has been awesome fun. Thank you, and Merry Christmas.
    Started writing a blog for video games, roleplaying, game mechanics, and AARs.

http://dentharial.blogspot.com/

Same here, I've not been commenting individually but they've all been rather lovely. Merry Christmas all, here's to more Blood Bowl in the new year.

And now a word from our sponsors.

You know what I was expecting, right? I was expecting like a couple of orcs wearing santa hats and maybe a limerick. I didn't ask for this...abundance of creativity, this festive light show of brilliant endeavour. Remember this when you next play in the divisions, or the open, or the challenge league. Remember this the next time Zoraster lays down the law, or Helio lays down the boot, or Jim lays down the beat. Remember this when Groovy and Jolima and Screwie spend thankless hours organising us herd of cats into a rough formation. Remember we are more than a gaming group, we are a community, and the proof is in this thread.

Merry Christmas, you bastards.

Quote Originally Posted by Jiiiiim View Post

You know what I was expecting, right? I was expecting like a couple of orcs wearing santa hats and maybe a limerick. I didn't ask for this...abundance of creativity, this festive light show of brilliant endeavour. Remember this when you next play in the divisions, or the open, or the challenge league. Remember this the next time Zoraster lays down the law, or Helio lays down the boot, or Jim lays down the beat. Remember this when Groovy and Jolima and Screwie spend thankless hours organising us herd of cats into a rough formation. Remember we are more than a gaming group, we are a community, and the proof is in this thread.

In an eloquence fitting for the modern age I have the following to say about this thread:

20phoenix likes this.

Merry xmas all

Secondary Hivemind Nexus LowKey's Avatar
    Really enjoyed this everyone! Same again next year hopefully, merry christmas

Merry Christmas everyone. I hope you have some great holidays, even if you didn't get "The smarterezt coach's tocticz buk" or whatever you were hoping for.

Lesser Hivemind Node cyberpunkdreams's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Jiiiiim View Post

It's been a mighty impressive effort and really representative of our community. I'm glad to be a part of it.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus laneford's Avatar
    Well done everyone! You rock!

Happy christmas!

Banned
    This has been absolutely fantastic, thank you everyone for your great entries and Jiiim for organising this. Merry Christmas and very happy new year to you all!

Call me big-headed if you like, but I'm going to give myself the Merry Bloody Advent 2012 Red Adair Award for Best Fireplace.
    A brave heart and a courteous tongue. They shall carry thee far through the jungle, manling.