Secondary Hivemind Nexus groovychainsaw's Avatar

Need friends for need for speed most wanted (the new one)

Hi all! I'm getting kinda lonely in need for speed most wanted (the new one), it reminds me I have no friends virtually every time I achieve anything in the game, so who's up for adding themselves to my leaderboards and setting up some friendly asynchronous competition? We might get to 'synchronous' later, but asynchronous is good enough for now.

If you're on the fence, it's really good, currently enjoying it more than burnout paradise, fixed a lot of things that bothered me in paradise (for the record, I'm a burnout 2/3 man).

Post your origin (urgh...) names in here to give me some friends! :-)

I'm ... 'groovychainsaw' on origin
    Benevolent dictator of the RPS Blood Bowl Divisions of Death - Join us!

I'm ReiOnryou.

Literally just started playing. Trying to figure out if you can edit the music playlist...

Secondary Hivemind Nexus groovychainsaw's Avatar
    One friend! Awesome. I'll add you in tonight Rei, and then get depressed at how much faster you're going past all those speed cameras.
    Benevolent dictator of the RPS Blood Bowl Divisions of Death - Join us!

Quote Originally Posted by groovychainsaw View Post
    One friend! Awesome. I'll add you in tonight Rei, and then get depressed at how much faster you're going past all those speed cameras.
    Feel free to add me too!
    Origin ID - DrTeflon
    :]

Origin ID - C0NTi

Network Hub Capt. Eduardo del Mango's Avatar
    There's an unofficial RPS racing games group on Steam (Race Petrol Skids). It'd be worth posting about this in there too.
    Last edited by Capt. Eduardo del Mango; 09-11-2012 at 06:47 PM.

Obscure Node
    I added you all; I could use some competition on the speedwalls.

My Origin login is Springie.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus neema_t's Avatar
    I've already sent friend requests to all of you guys, but for anyone else perusing I'm neema_t on Origin as well as here.

yeah, i think so,
    Literally just started playing. Trying to figure out if you can edit the music playlist...thank you

My ID is Taverius

Will be nice to have someone else in the billboards & stuff.

Obscure Node
    Quote Originally Posted by groovychainsaw View Post
    Hi all! I'm getting kinda lonely in need for speed most wanted (the new one), it reminds me I have no friends virtually every time I achieve anything in the game, so who's up for adding themselves to my leaderboards and setting up some friendly asynchronous competition? We might get to 'synchronous' later, but asynchronous is good enough for now.

If you're on the fence, it's really good, currently enjoying it more than burnout paradise, fixed a lot of things that bothered me in paradise (for the record, I'm a burnout 2/3 man).

Post your origin (urgh...) names in here to give me some friends! :-)

I'm ... 'groovychainsaw' on origin
    I have addded all on this list, hopefully everyone hasn't moved on by now but I know I played Burnout Paradise for ages- I can't believe it took me this long to get (2012) MW.

Anyone reading who wants to add me my name is 'Stefanzi' and I drive poorly.

Also, as it was your idea for this thread I entered you as my referer. Hopefully you will get some kudos or something for that.

Activated Node
    i rarely play Most Wanted anymore, buts thats becuase i have no friends that do.
    But now that can change! :D

Origin id: vopperough