Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Quote Originally Posted by Winged Nazgul View Post
    First time watching Reginald D. Hunter and I'd have to agree about the brilliant part. Weird that he's never been on my comedy radar here in the US. Does he perform strictly in Europe?
    IIRC He didn't get into stand-up comedy until he'd been living in the UK for a couple of years. I don't think he's moved back to the US.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Nalano's Avatar
    Nalano H. Wildmoon
    Director of the Friends of Nalano PAC
    Attorney at Lawl
    "His lack of education is more than compensated for by his keenly developed moral bankruptcy." - Woody Allen

Obscure Node
    Bill Cosby, Tim Allen (Mostly for Home Improvement), Steve Martin, Chevy Chase, John Cleese, rest of the Pythons.....

I have a broad spectrum. Peter Kay, Dara, Al Murray, Frankie Boyle, Tim Vine, and Milton Jones.

I can't for the life of me, figure out how Sean Lock can be absolutely hilarious at improv on panel shows such as 8/10 Cats (spine in a sack!) and yet be so mind-numbingly unfunny at stand-up.

Can i post a comment by Jim Rossignol as my favorite comedian off the day http://www.rockpapershotgun.com/2013...comment-page-2 when he tells someone "Also, do fuck off". I can't stop laughing.

Obscure Node
    As I know that about the comidy the Comic Strip is the most famous comedy club in New York City. Since opening its doors in 1976, the laugh lab has launched the careers of Jerry Seinfeld, Lisa Lampanelli, Ray Romano, Jim Gaffigan and so many more. But I love Ray Romano he is great comidy person.

Last edited by Carver; 06-04-2013 at 07:43 AM.
    Have a wonderful day!

Secondary Hivemind Nexus mashakos's Avatar
    "Charlie Sheen, you're just like Bruce Willis: you were big in the '80s but now your old slot's been filled by Ashton Kutcher"
    OH SNAP!

Steam profile
    PC Specs: I have a big e-peen

Obscure Node
    Absolutely has to be Reggie Watts! That guy is brilliant and funny. Love his stand ups.

Activated Node
    Eddie Izzard, saw him last week live in Stockholm and hes just brilliant!

other than that im not quite sure, there are some good swedish ones which you lot probably havent heard of :P

Obscure Node
    Karl Pilkington in combination with Ricky Gervais and Steve Merchant. Simply Brilliant.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Skalpadda's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by vopperough View Post
    there are some good swedish ones
    Do tell. I don't own a TV and haven't otherwise kept track of Swedish comedy for the last 10 years or so. The few times I've seen Swedish comedians lately they've mostly just annoyed me, but then I'm of the general opinion that all Swedish culture died in the 90s. :)