Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    Activated Node
    Freespace 2 and DCS series. (story/atmosphere/setting of the former combined with the depth of sim/flight mechanics of the latter)

Here's one that I just thought of (and am becoming quite fond of): NoctisxBattlezone.

Lesser Hivemind Node agentorange's Avatar
    Arcanum + Fallout

Arcanum with Fallout combat. That's all I want.

Can I combine more than 2?

I want a Sci-Fi Torchlight 2, styled as a twin-stick shooter ala Alien Breed/Swarm, with a Mass Effect style map to travel between various planets and Renegade Ops-like vehicles for mounted travel between missions and dungeons. I would probably die with a pad in my hands if this existed.
    Last edited by Memph; 09-11-2012 at 11:55 AM.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by agentorange View Post
    Arcanum + Fallout

I think that's been done. It's called Arcanum.

Lesser Hivemind Node agentorange's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Mohorovicic View Post
    I think that's been done. It's called Arcanum.
    Nope. I wouldn't be asking for it if that were the case. If you can't tell the difference between the two you are a plebeian.

Banned
    I can tell the difference, it's just that there's little of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Memph View Post
    Can I combine more than 2?

I want a Sci-Fi Torchlight 2, styled as a twin-stick shooter ala Alien Breed/Swarm, with a Mass Effect style map to travel between various planets and Renegade Ops-like vehicles for mounted travel between missions and dungeons. I would probably die with a pad in my hands if this existed.
    that sounds fun. really does.
    while i loved Renegade Ops and had a blast playing it. it was really a huge disappointment for me. i mean, the skill trees for each character were exactly the same(except for their 'special' power) and i expected it to be a nice open-world adventure. not the levels they had. basically i wanted Just Cause 2(since it was the same developers)in a top-down, vehicle driven game, with main missions, side missions, hidden collectibles, and a big open world to just explore, with vehicles, and helicopters. the helicopter sequence was so damn fun and they barely used it. reminded me of all the old school "Strike" games like Desert Strike, etc. etc.
    Lookin' 4 Indie Bundles? We track 'em! http://steamcommunity.com/groups/IndieBundleTracker

Quote Originally Posted by agentorange View Post
    Arcanum + Fallout

Ya know Arcanum has the option to enable an action points turn based combat, right? The only difference there was is the lack of hexes and the area specific targetting, maybe? but that was pretty much it.

Banned
    There is area specific targeting by holding , . / buttons. It's only mentioned in the manual though so most people don't know about it.

Oh, then I wasn't delusional about that feature being present in the game. I thought it was one of the things lacking judging from agentorange's post, but wasn't 100% sure. Damnit... I'm installing Arcanum again, now. Been some years since I last played it.

Front Mission main series with Front Mission Evolved... basically i want new and pretty Front Mission that is not silly shooter for twitchy teenagers (and yes i know second ever released Front Mission was side scrolling shooter).... and naturally i want it on PC, Evolved gave me some hope.

A sports shooter.

Quote Originally Posted by SirDavies View Post
    A sports shooter.
    So Blood Bowl with guns :P?

Secondary Hivemind Nexus DaftPunk's Avatar
    Now when i'm playing Skyrim as stealth archer,i want Skyrim mixed with THIEF,omg just imagine that,drollll l ll l..

how bout splinter cell x alpha protocol? anyone said this yet? splinter cells gameplay with alpha protocols rpg elements and story.
    Lookin' 4 Indie Bundles? We track 'em! http://steamcommunity.com/groups/IndieBundleTracker

Quote Originally Posted by doctor_roxo View Post
    how bout splinter cell x alpha protocol? anyone said this yet? splinter cells gameplay with alpha protocols rpg elements and story.

Not yet,sounds good!

yeah that sounds like it'd be great!

I'd like to combine GTA4 with day z. Visuals and physics of GTA with the realism elements of ARMA 2's engine

Someone need to close this thread because its killing me,so many great ideas going nowhere.. :x

Network Hub
    If given a chance, I would like to combine the two of the best MMOs in 2012. The Guild Wars 2 and World of Warcraft. These games are extraordinary.