Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789
    Mount&Blade and Total War. With commanders like in Natural Selection etc.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Tritagonist's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by fiddlesticks View Post
    Alpha Protocol and Hitman: Blood Money

AP's branching storyline with multiple decisions and unique outcomes coupled with Hitman's stellar gameplay and freeform levels. The perfect game.
    You know, that actually does sound rather fantastic!

It also reminds me that it's about time I played AP again.
    "He has anointed me to bring good news to the poor. He has sent me to proclaim release to
    the captives and recovery of sight to the blind, to let the oppressed go free". ~
    Luke 4:18

Network Hub
    Quote Originally Posted by DaftPunk View Post
    Splinter cell and GTA. Open world stealth game,with cars and shit,oooooomgggggggg!!!!!!
    this would really make some interesting story. but then, it would be very challenging also say, to promote stealth, when there's constant temptation to go loud like grab a gun and blaze anything away.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Fanbuoy's Avatar
    Skyrim and Pokemon. Basically, I just want to capture and tame a dragon. Or unleash my own personal wolf pack on my enemies. Carrying around a huge, fire-breathing beast in a little ball might break the immersion a bit though.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Berzee's Avatar
    After some long, serious thought, I've finally made my choice:

Shadow of the Colossus and Poleriders.
    Support for my all-pepperjack-cheese food bank charity drive has been lukewarm at best.

c-Row, you have no idea how excited I got when I saw those sprites. And then I was sad because I realized that it wasn't actually anything that was going to happen. :(

I also just noticed your signature. That's the whole reason I play the song. :D

Secondary Hivemind Nexus DaftPunk's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ambing1 View Post
    this would really make some interesting story. but then, it would be very challenging also say, to promote stealth, when there's constant temptation to go loud like grab a gun and blaze anything away.

I dont know maybe am,shooting would be waay to lethal so it wouldn't be good choice because you could day just of one shot ?

Network Hub Gentleman Jim Stacey's Avatar
    Simine Fralinie's bookshop, east Canalworks, Vivec
    Splinter Cell (circa Chaos Theory) + Tenchu

To my knowledge there has still never been a relatively realistic/down to earth, 100% stealth/espionage ninja game. Tenchu comes closest but you still sail through the air like you're in a Wuxia film and the characters are all anime looking.

A ninja game like SC with "ninja tools" + maybe Hitman's disguises would be epic if executed properly.

Dreamfall and Psychonauts

Quote Originally Posted by NinebreakerN7 View Post
    c-Row, you have no idea how excited I got when I saw those sprites. And then I was sad because I realized that it wasn't actually anything that was going to happen. :(
    Yeah, I know how you feel. :( It has to be done!

/adds ME-inspired turn-based strategy game to ever-growing to-do list of unfinished Unity projects

Quote Originally Posted by NinebreakerN7 View Post
    I also just noticed your signature. That's the whole reason I play the song. :D
    Glad somebody did. :D
    - If the sound of Samuel Barber's "Adagio For Strings" makes you think of Kharak burning instead of the Vietnamese jungle, most of your youth happened during the 90s. -