Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910
    Network Hub
    I'm sorry for disappearing so abruptly from the banter, been kinda busy at work and of course you don't get to see much of what is going on on the board anymore once you're dead. It's one of those things I would change about SI if I could - make it possible for eliminated players to still see the general messages in the ministerium.

Congrats on getting rid of me Fzaul. Incidentally, more than anything else the event that made everyone discard their event cards was what killed me in the end. I see the Beast is gone, so I don't think there's much harm in telling you that I was holding on to the 'The Beast is Loose!' event. :-)

I spent too much time and lost too much tangling with Helio in the early game. By the time I was eliminated I had 5 order slots and a good stash of items, but I never really got to use any if them. Ah well, another lesson in humility learned.

What's going on excatly right now? I can kind of make out the general gist from your comments here, but I can only see the world map and nothing else so...a little clarification for each turn would be nice. Sounds like quite the endgame.

Network Hub
    I surrender :) everything I tried last turn failed. so I"m calling it now. no need to process any more turns.

Quote Originally Posted by Rinox View Post
    I'm sorry for disappearing so abruptly from the banter, been kinda busy at work and of course you don't get to see much of what is going on on the board anymore once you're dead. It's one of those things I would change about SI if I could - make it possible for eliminated players to still see the general messages in the ministerium.

Congrats on getting rid of me Fzaul. Incidentally, more than anything else the event that made everyone discard their event cards was what killed me in the end. I see the Beast is gone, so I don't think there's much harm in telling you that I was holding on to the 'The Beast is Loose!' event. :-)

I spent too much time and lost too much tangling with Helio in the early game. By the time I was eliminated I had 5 order slots and a good stash of items, but I never really got to use any if them. Ah well, another lesson in humility learned.

What's going on excatly right now? I can kind of make out the general gist from your comments here, but I can only see the world map and nothing else so...a little clarification for each turn would be nice. Sounds like quite the endgame.
    Basically carnage eliminated everyone but me and we've been entangled in combat, with him on my doorstep, my stronghold protected by the monolith and me trying to get to his stronghold which is a little bit of a walk from where my units are.
    Last turn he made one of my units go back which allowed me to defeat all his forces at my stronghold.

Now he's giving up :(

Also Carnage, if I remember correctly once you fail to frame somebody for excommunication you shouldn't try again as it will never work.

Network Hub
    Quote Originally Posted by Tikey View Post
    Also Carnage, if I remember correctly once you fail to frame somebody for excommunication you shouldn't try again as it will never work.

ah. I didnt know that.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Heliocentric's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by carnage4u View Post
    ah. I didnt know that.
    It suffers a (iirc) -20 modifier to post fail excommunications, so it's still possible.
    I'm failing to writing a blog, specifically about playing games the wrong way
    http://playingitwrong.wordpress.com/