I should probably preface it: I mean east coast, USA .... I do know there are other coastlines out there. ;-)

Really, though, more specifically, the time is what's important. See, as you may have guessed by now, I work the night shift. This makes it hard to game with my friends, who if in my time zone all work the day shift, and if not, work whatever shift is least convenient to spend time gaming with me. (Or maybe I'm just a bad friend and they don't want to spend time with me. Who can say?) Anyway, what this is all leading up to is as follows: I want to game with friends, but none of my friends are ever around to game with me. Do you work night shift EST (or whatever covers the timeframe in your area)? Do you want to be my friend? Let's game!

For the curious, http://steamcommunity.com/id/toynbee/games
I'm open to playing whatever is on that list or reasonably affordable, as well as other things like Starcraft II, Minecraft, and not Diablo III, WoW or LoL.. These days I tend to prefer coop - since my gaming practice has lapsed somewhat, so has my prowess, so it's kind of embarrassing to spend much time lowering my kill/death ratio in competitive games. Public humiliation, however, has nothing on gaming with a friend. If that's what it takes, I'm up for it.

One last thing: I realize I could just get on random servers and poke people, but honestly, the last few times I tried that all I found were people who exemplified the stereotypical XBL-type attitudes. I'm hoping this post will help me find something more cultured.