I played this on purpose: Crash Time 3

And it wasn’t terrible! The series gets a lot of flack for it’s terrible writing and “voiceacting”, and rightly so, but if you look past that you’ll find a game with excellent vehiclehandling and some very satsifying driving. The cars feel weighty enough, and don’t feel like they steer from the middle. But just to show it doesn’t sacrifice fun in the name of realism either it also features fun and easy powersliding as well as an almost inexhaustible supply of Nitro-boost.

What the game doesn’t nail, besides the story, is the missiondesign which often feels way too uninspired. It’s the usual mix of chase, shadowing, and race missions. There are some other types as well but they rarely amount to more than “Drive from point A to B”. Luckily the driving itself is good enough that the game remains fun despite lacklustre mission design.

I guess I’m about halfway through the game right now. Here’s a video I edited together featuring my adventures in the German Police force so far:

I got this game in the Steam Summer Sale and I see it’s on sale now again for a mere 2,50€. Defenitely recommended if you’re into driving games.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Kelron's Avatar
    Is it German Burnout?

There are similarities with Burnout Paradise, sure. The car handling is less arcadey in this one though.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus neema_t's Avatar
    I bought this as a result of seeing it here, I'd never even heard of it before now... Thanks to films like The Room and Birdemic I just find bad voice acting hilarious, so comedy + cars + less arcadey handling for £1.99 seemed worth it to me. I'll hold off on saying thanks until I've played it, but you can have just one. Thank.

Coolbeans! Hope you end up enjoying it. :)