Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Server List

Updated again on more ME3 Origin names; though Im considering starting a uplay tab for the excellent Assassins Creed multiplayer. (heres to hoping they make a sandboxy deal out of it for the third iteration)

Anyone have info on how to easily add friends to uplay?
    - Tom De Roeck.

monochrom & verse publications

"Quantacat's name is still recognised even if he watches on with detached eyes like Peter Molyneux over a cube in 3D space, staring at it with tears in his eyes, softly whispering... Someday they'll get it."

I think you have to go into an actual game to add friends, not sure if you can do it outside of a game.

That's what I had to do when I played Splinter Cell: Conviction co-op anyway.

Hey,
    Is there really no Battlefield 3 Server? The only link to one I could find is out of date and 404s :(

Sadly, I do not play BF3 and have no clue. I depend on people that actually play the games I dont to give me the information, so I can't really tell.

Anyone else though?
    - Tom De Roeck.

"Quantacat's name is still recognised even if he watches on with detached eyes like Peter Molyneux over a cube in 3D space, staring at it with tears in his eyes, softly whispering... Someday they'll get it."

Updated on Mass Effect 3 Origin players again.

Updated on 13.04.2012
    ie. the day after Yuri's Night.
    - Tom De Roeck.

Updated on Perpetuum Online.

Updated on 23.04.2012
    - Tom De Roeck.

Updated on the 25.04.2012, about Tribes:Ascend & GW2

Thanks, Danny252 & Timofee!
    Last edited by QuantaCat; 25-04-2012 at 08:22 PM.
    - Tom De Roeck.

Updated on the 26/04/2012, about that main page post & ARMA 2 zombie & Wargame:EE

Thanks, Jim!
    - Tom De Roeck.

Updated with ME3 origin nicknames again and a mumble server for GW2 on 27.04.2012

again, I implore everyone that wants to put stuff on this list, to just send me a dm.
    - Tom De Roeck.

Obscure Node
    Does RPS have an EVE Online corporation?

Added EVE online now.

Updated on 01/05/12. (Updated with EVE info & ME3 origin nicknames again)
    - Tom De Roeck.

Updated on 03/05/12. (ME3 again)
    - Tom De Roeck.

Updated on 05/05/12. (Updated with a Tribes: Ascend Event Planner (google Doc))
    - Tom De Roeck.

Updated on 22/05/12. (Updated with Diablo 3 stuff, update on the mumble server, DayZ)
    - Tom De Roeck.

Updated on 20/08/12. (Updated with TF2 stuff)
    - Tom De Roeck.

Obscure Node

You forgot the magic word!
    - Tom De Roeck.

Updated on 25/11/12. (Updated with PS2 stuff)
    - Tom De Roeck.

Obscure Node
    Awesome list. I get to know some new server. Thanks for sharing with us.

Obscure Node
    what do you want to remove sir /please can you explain it this city ,country ,the world or internet