Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Videos thread

Videos thread

Like the "Screenshot thread", but you post videos you've made instead of screenshots.

Rules:
    • Only post videos you've made yourself. Can be general gameplay videos, trailers you've edited together, videos of awesome stunts, speedruns, reviews, etc.
    • Kindly write a little something about the game in question as well.

To get things started here's a Lunar Flight video I edited together a while ago.

Very fun and challenging lander simulator. Once you get to grips with the physics of piloting the thing, flying around in it can be a truly Zen-like experience. Just put on some relaxing music(like the Moon soundtrack) and go do some missions. Ideal late-night gaming.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus mashakos's Avatar
    God of War 2 - PCSX2

Steam profile
    PC Specs: I have a big e-peen

F-Zero GX - Dolphin 3.0

Still prefer this to modern racers. Something about Sega's AM2 studio and their design, always gets me

Steam profile

Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    People have tried doing these threads before but they die pretty fast unfortunately :-(

Here's some of my best stuff...

ONI

Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    Witcher 2

Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    Witcher 2 (Alternative)

Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    SKYRIM (MOD Showcase)

Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    Also did a (very Pythonesque) BETA gameplay trailer for War of the Roses

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Jockie's Avatar
    Here's a video I made around the time Day Z blew up, and my first attempt at editing video for youtube. Can I ask what software people generally use for their editing? I just used the MS Movie Maker because of its freeness.

I write about them video games at these locations

And on Twitter

Another video, this one of first person freeware physics-based hockey-sim Hockey?, by the same people who brought you Sub Rosa and A New Zero.

Quote Originally Posted by SephKing View Post
    People have tried doing these threads before but they die pretty fast unfortunately
    Well that's too bad, though I can understand if these threads don't see the same level of activity as the screenshot thread. Nice Oni trailer! Did you have to pull any special tricks to get it running on a modern machine? I have fond memories of that game, perhaps I should track down a copy. :)

Quote Originally Posted by Jockie View Post
    Can I ask what software people generally use for their editing?
    I use Adobe Premiere, but I hear good things about Sony Vegas as well. Not a bad video at all for a first attempt btw! :D

Secondary Hivemind Nexus DaftPunk's Avatar
    Was oni seriously published by Rockstar and made by Bungie :D ?

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Sparkasaurusmex's Avatar
    Made by Bungie but published by Take Two, who own(s? ed?) Rockstar.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    Quote Originally Posted by Henke View Post
    Well that's too bad, though I can understand if these threads don't see the same level of activity as the screenshot thread. Nice Oni trailer! Did you have to pull any special tricks to get it running on a modern machine? I have fond memories of that game, perhaps I should track down a copy. :)
    Thanks man. I can't really remember to be honest. I bought about a year ago for an article I was writing. I don't think I had any issues installing it. The gameplay has aged really well and it still looks ok with the anniversary mod. In an age of action games where you mostly just bash one button, ONI's combat is refreshingly complex and rewarding. I enjoyed it so much, I completed the game in 1 day then started again the next day to get the footage for the video.

@Daftpunk: I think it was published by Rockstar in some countries. The box has the Bungie and Rockstar logos.

@Jockie: I use Premiere Pro CS 5.5

Will be posting a ZOE2 sometime tomorrow once it's uploaded. Meanwhile, I have this old video of Super Mario Galaxy running in Dolphin with perfect audio (and how to achieve it):

Steam profile

Banned
    Am I still on the PC Gaming Discussion board?

So i just downloaded Windows Movie Maker to make some videos for this thread :D

Game is PES2013,my team was Slovenia versus Bosnia,and this was my first goal,we lost 2-1 at the end. All settings on high,game difficulty is proffesional.

I tried to be make it more cinematic lol

Nice. I don't play any soccer games(or sport games in general) but thosee player-animations are pretty great.

Here's one of the first videos I ever made, about 8 years ago...

I am going to do one video of Binay Domain,fighting big gian spider robot and another one in Skyrim,stealth approach to a "cave/dungeon" :D

Oh man that spiderrobot in BD was a pain in the ass. The game had been pretty easy up till that point but I had a hell of a time trying to kill that thing. Didn't exactly help that my teammate AI kept dying all the time. Why can't I tell those dumbasses to just stay hidden behind cover while I deal with the robot ffs? >:|