Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Videos thread

Secondary Hivemind Nexus DaftPunk's Avatar
    They are the reason i can't beat the boss,because i leave up my cover to help them and get killed :(

Battlefield 2 - Welcome to Duty

I wanted to make a video that shows how much I love this game. It's a little rough in places... but I think it works. :D

Battlefield 2 was, imo, the best FPS in many a year.. The Commander role added another layer of strategy to the game, and I honestly don't think we've had it as good since. Maybe BF2142.

There was just *something* to BF2 that grabbed me. More than any other MMS I've ever played, before or after. :D
    Last edited by Axyl; 19-11-2012 at 11:54 AM.

Planetside 2 - Dicking about for the Lulz.

One of my favourite things about MMOs in general, is the large open world. Emergent gameplay can really florish in these types of game world. Everything from Flash-Mob dance offs in WoW and Guild Wars, to some of the stuff in the video.

Granted this can happen in any number of games, but I think Planetside 2 has some incredible potential for high-quality screwing around.. Plus it launches tomorrow (20th Nov) :D

Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    Black Ops 2 MP from last night. You don't have to like it, but you also don't have to watch it.

"What were we talking about? Pegasuses, pegasii, that's horses with wings. This motherf*cker got a sword that talks to him. Motherf*cker live in places that don't exist, it comes with a map. My God."

Yeah, i'm not sure this is the right place to be plugging your iPhone game. PC Gaming forums 'n all that. Plus, this is a video thread for videos people have made. I'm not sure a trailer for your iPhone game counts...

Did you even watch any of the other videos before plugging your own work?

If the game stutters while using FRAPS it means your hardware sucks right ?

Now it started stuttering when recording PES2013 and i don't have that bad computer to be honest (E6650,ATI 4850 512 and 2GB RAM).

Secondary Hivemind Nexus mashakos's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by DaftPunk View Post
    If the game stutters while using FRAPS it means your hardware sucks right ?

Now it started stuttering when recording PES2013 and i don't have that bad computer to be honest (E6650,ATI 4850 512 and 2GB RAM).
    dude, get some ram related upgrades. gpu needs more ram. ram needs to be more... rammed.
    Steam profile
    PC Specs: I have a big e-peen

Seriously ? I need more then 2GB of ram for 512mb ram on GPU to be effecting or did i misunderstud you :o

Seriously ? I need more then 2GB of ram for 512mb ram on GPU to be effecting or did i misunderstud you :o
    for fraps, yes you do.
    Steam profile

bad guy, nice video. What's that game? Looks like some mecha shooter, but it isn't Mechwarrior?

Edit: Eh, just read the title of that video, nevermind.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    2GB RAM is really low. You should have at least double that.
    "What were we talking about? Pegasuses, pegasii, that's horses with wings. This motherf*cker got a sword that talks to him. Motherf*cker live in places that don't exist, it comes with a map. My God."

Where are the days when i was in the big league with this amount of ram haha :D

Where are the days when i was in the big league with this amount of ram haha :D
    The year 2000 or so.

So how many GB of ram do you have people ?

But only because this computer sees some heavy rendering action, so that's a bit overkill for gaming.

So how many GB of ram do you have people ?
    16gb.
    my old system had minimal issues with fraps using 4gb ram and a 1GB videocard.
    Steam profile

Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    Quote Originally Posted by mashakos View Post
    my old system had minimal issues with fraps using 4gb ram and a 1GB videocard.
    This is my current setup. Fraps brings BF3 on medium down into the 20fps range. I'm certainly due for an upgrade, but we have a baby coming in March, so I have to be "Financially responsible." Right now I plan on riding out my extensive PC and console backlog, then treating myself to a new PC in time for TES VI in 5 years or so.

Managed to get good framerate whille recording two nice goals in PES2013,one is against Israel and another against Uruguway.

Network Hub
    I saw a tiger in a camp and thought "I'll record the happenings of me shooting out the cage."