Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I don't enjoy reading broken English either, but what does the developers' fluency have to do with the quality of the game?

Secondary Hivemind Nexus mashakos's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparkasaurusmex View Post
    That sounds good to me! I don't know about 2007's Steam, but yeah, get rid of all that. Get rid of Steam altogether and I'm a happy gamer. It's SO slooooow.
    now that's a random non-sensical complaint!
    Steam profile
    PC Specs: I have a big e-peen

Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    Quote Originally Posted by LTK View Post
    I don't enjoy reading broken English either, but what does the developers' fluency have to do with the quality of the game?
    Because it could be representative of the quality of the English in the game?

Network Hub
    Hmmm. that could be possible.

I don't expect this particular game to have more than a dozen lines of text, but if it does, a sensible developer would have hired a translator. It still doesn't affect the game.

As a foreigner, let me just say that at least you people with 'normal' (english) Keyboard layouts can now understand the trouble some of us foreigners have to endure when some games only consider your keyboard layout.

A note to any developers out there: If you're are making a plattformer or some other game which is meant to be controlled via a keyboard: Don't utilise the 'x' and 'z' keys, use 'x' and 'c' instead. My fingers (and my mental health) would be very grateful.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus mashakos's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by MOKKA View Post
    As a foreigner, let me just say that at least you people with 'normal' (english) Keyboard layouts can now understand the trouble some of us foreigners have to endure when some games only consider your keyboard layout.

A note to any developers out there: If you're are making a plattformer or some other game which is meant to be controlled via a keyboard: Don't utilise the 'x' and 'z' keys, use 'x' and 'c' instead. My fingers (and my mental health) would be very grateful.
    or, just keep keyboard binding in the options menu.

Seriously, why did consoles (and subsequently console ports) stop doing this?! The most idiotic move this generation in my opinion. What, did some playtester bind all his keys to the reset button in a test session of Gears of War before the consoles launched or something???
    Steam profile
    PC Specs: I have a big e-peen

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Sakkura's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by mashakos View Post
    or, just keep keyboard binding in the options menu.
    This, a million times.