F1 Race Stars experiences anyone?

Saw this game on steam and it seems like fun. Mario Kart with official F1 cars/drivers. However,the price seems a bit steep (actually, it seems outrageous); 35 euro!

So anyone on the forums who dared the shot in the dark and bought it? If so, what are your ideas about it? Too bad it got no review on rps!

Network Hub
    Not only is it 27/€35 but the day one DLC for a few extra tracks is 3.69...

Looks like a bit of fun, at 5.99 all in I might have bought it.

I'm sure F1 are getting 99% of the money for the license.

I tried the demo which while fun, just reinforced they've chosen the wrong price point. The "licence" doesn't mean anything more than using the drivers names from what I can see, unless they've also used the track names (which would bear little resemblance to the real tracks - so rather pointless). It really needs to be in the $10-$20 price range to have a chance of people taking a punt on it. As it stands, I'll be waiting for a minimum 75% off sale - which of course assumes that the F1 licence terms don't mean it disappears from sale in 12 months.

Didn't realize there was a demo, i'll check it out i guess. And F1 is expensive a lot. I remember when i wanted to buy the F1 app (live timing etc), but then found out it costs like 30 euro... For an app that you will use roughly once per 2 weeks...

Secondary Hivemind Nexus bonkers's Avatar
    Its seems to be a fun game, but a small game. Tut the price point is just wrong. Maybe for ~15 euros, but not for that. Waiting for the next steam sale.