Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    Secondary Hivemind Nexus President Weasel's Avatar
    Click unlock and you can see what's inside, but can you drill down on each item to see what it actually is? Can you bollocks, because that would be too useful.

Activated Node
    Quote Originally Posted by Sceptrum View Post
    They had a nice Infantry Bundle/Starter Kit, that might come back at some point. Had some nice weapons, including the Pulsar LSW for HA, and Nova semi-automatic shotgun. My most two used guns, apart from missile launchers.
    Thanks for the advice. There was a similar/the same (?) pack available, but half the guns were part of alpha pack. Otherwise would have been awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by President Weasel View Post
    Click unlock and you can see what's inside, but can you drill down on each item to see what it actually is? Can you bollocks, because that would be too useful.
    http://planetside.wikia.com/wiki/Weapons

Pretty comprehensive.
    CWalker00> SKYDANCER YOU UTTER BOLLOCKS

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Cooper's Avatar
    Tomorrow night will hopefully be utterly absurd given the current 200+ outfit member count.

I'm at a seminar of in that Manchester place, and so probably will be joining later on in the evening.
    Quote Originally Posted by CROCONOUGHTKEY
    KING GEORGE IS A FROG
    le BANG~__-MICHEAL FUCK OFF~~__-INTERPOL KNOW YOU WELLBIENG~—
    OFF
    NOT RUSHMORE MOUNTAIN
    KILL WESTON KILL MUST KILLTHEWESTERNINMYHEADDOESN’TEXSIST
    TEXASISDEADINPARISHEWASAMAN..BINGBING.TETTOHEAD.SP ACEOK,TIMEDEADANDSTOPPED1920HOKKAIDO.UNDERSTOODAT1 ONE.
    UNDERSTANDTHISANDFUCKOFFPIRATEBAY.TIMEDOESNTEXSIST FORMEASIMPATEKPHILLPE.
    BANG

Yeah, as soon as I watched the mumble channel swell to an unmanageable number, I ducked away and made a 3 man hit squad of my own, but we got to play together in Jaeger, Glacier and the biodome most of the evening.
    CWalker00> SKYDANCER YOU UTTER BOLLOCKS

Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    I sniped a sniper!

Thanks to SirDigbyChickenCaesar for the outfit invite. Like I said last night, I sadly can't make this wednesday (I will damn well try however). Not sure about next weeks chances yet.

Make sure you guys do plenty of video capture! (And a twitch stream wouldn't hurt either!)

Hopefully getting out of work soon and should be straight on to the server as soon as I'm back.
    I've been looking forward to this all week and have even booked this as a regular gaming slot with the missus.

Don't have too much fun before I get there!

Perfect timing for a server shutdown.

Its a waste of time even logging in tonight it would seem.
    Last edited by palindrome; 28-11-2012 at 08:16 PM.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Zephro's Avatar
    Could I get an outfit invite on Miller? ZephroC

Can we rename it Broken Server Wednesdays?

Obscure Node
    lol at broken server.

Just a quick bit of feedback from today - absolutely madness with 50+ of us clowning around. Great fun seeing [rps] tags just swarm everything in a cloud of purple latex clad men !

Quick note about VOIP tho - I got the feeling that it was too many people on one channel and as a consequence everyone was scared of interrupting someone else, also the squad leaders/platoon leaders kinda got drowned out in the general chatter.

Maybe channels for every 2 squads with SL/PL all linked together.

Just my random ramblings

Secondary Hivemind Nexus RIDEBIRD's Avatar
    Any specific person I could talk to for an invite?

Tried writing in Mumble in all related channels, whispered individuals, wrote on Steam and can't seem to get a hold of anyone.

Quote Originally Posted by RIDEBIRD View Post

Tried writing in Mumble in all related channels, whispered individuals, wrote on Steam and can't seem to get a hold of anyone.
    Same here, lilatomte in VS on Miller. No luck, hard to make out who is calling the shots since mumblename != in-game name.

Quote Originally Posted by RIDEBIRD View Post

Sorry about that, I noticed in mumble chat that you were asking but the servers were down at the time. Afterwards I forgot.

EDIT: A lot of people can invite.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus bonkers's Avatar
    Everytime I look at this thread and add people that have written down their names. But in 90% of the cases they are already invited to the outfit So best just leave them here or try the mumble server. One of them should get you in.

As for voice we maybe have to start about a way to organize it a bit better? There isn't a way to mute everybody when specific players talk? When we put suqads into different channels why might have problems getting the squad leaders organizes as they have to communicate with each other.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Jesus_Phish's Avatar
    Yeah I was wondering that as well.

If we put one squad in each channel, is there a way a "general" or something could also sit in each channel and give orders/relay info from squads?

I think that is possible. I have never set it up, but i have seen it happen. There is some sort of command channel i believe.

But on a related note. The public mumble server we use apparently only has 100 slots. If the outfit keeps growing, we might need to look for an own solution as the mumble gets used by so many games and it would be kinda unfriendly if we keep filling it up so much with only one game that others can not use it at that time.

Obscure Node
    Why not using the ingame VOIP ?

Secondary Hivemind Nexus mrpier's Avatar
    I think Nullkigan upped the slots to 256 recently because of the influx, but yeah you still have a point.