Secondary Hivemind Nexus Screwie's Avatar

A BB Dice Kickstarter

Just noticed this while lurking on the TFF forums. If you play BB in the real world, or simply have some kind of dice addiction (*cough*), then you might like a real life set of the stylish FUMBBL-style dice!

Nice dice.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus ChainsawHands's Avatar
    $25 for a set of dice I will never use... and yet I'm still tempted.

They are exceptionally nice dice that you will never use.

I really should donate to fumbbl, I've played about 500 hours of games on there by now

Quote Originally Posted by Jiiiiim View Post
    I really should donate to fumbbl, I've played about 500 hours of games on there by now
    Yeah, I keep thinking that.

The dice really are splendid.
    A brave heart and a courteous tongue. They shall carry thee far through the jungle, manling.

Network Hub
    I dunno... They look kinda ugly.

first edit: I like the design of the official dice quite a lot, actually. I imagine they'd look even better with similar coloring as in Cyanide's game.

second edit: I also like my dice with rounded corners.
    Last edited by El Cubo; 22-11-2012 at 08:36 PM.

Lesser Hivemind Node
    Quite, those are some seriously ugly block dice. Not sure why they've felt compelled to change the stumbles symbol either. I think if you wanted some block dice you would be far better off getting a NAF membership... you may actually end up using them too that way :) Saying that this years NAF dice are pretty ugly themselves, but not long left until the next colour on the rotation.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Screwie's Avatar
    As a courtesy heads up, there are a few hours left on this kickstarter. This is not a view to creating a product range - once the backer dice are made up there will be very few spare, and there are no plans to make more.

---

@Zoraster, I prefer this Defender Stumbles to the original myself. The official DD and DS icons look very similar across the tabletop and this version really differentiates between them, adding an additional colour to DS and creating a new design re-using elements from the other sides of the die. I think that's pretty clever.

I really like the design overall, although I would have liked to see more colours on offer but I understand they want to recreate an existing logo (for better or worse). I think the symbol designs and the black base are great, though.

Obscure Node
    Hi guys, sorry for semi derailing this thread but sadly I'm not allowed to post new threads only comment on existing ones :(

Still, it's Blood Bowl and it's a Kickstarter AND you can get custom block dice through it so not entirely random!

I'm very proud to announce that due to the combined efforts of Impact, Greebo and Willy along with the organisers of Southern Shrike Bowl and Eucalyptus Bowl, we have just launched the Australian Animal Miniatures Kickstarter.

Over the years we've made a large number of awesome Aussie animals as tournament support, and now we've got enough that people make full teams out of them. But due to their limited nature, many of them are really hard to get hold of and can be expensive when you do.

So, as a once off, we've all joined forces to make these miniatures available again via this Kickstarter with some awesome bundled rates. So if you've always wanted a Euc Bowl Koala figure (or four!) or perhaps have dreamed of fielding a full Aussie Menagerie, this may be your best and last chance!

Obscure Node
    Fans of Bloodbowl Kickstarter should check this out!

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/...nty-dodge-dice

Obscure Node
    Stunty Dodge Dice Update!

Check out our FREE Stunty Dodge Dice game at www.stuntydice.tk

Play, share and enjoy! Oh, and if you want more Stunty, visit our Kickstarter page