Scythe Sundays: Planetside 2 American Scrimmage (Vanu)

The doodle results are in, and Sunday evenings from around 6:00-9:00 Mountain Standard Time seems to work best for people (that's 5 PM PST, or 8 PM EST). So that's what we're doing! How do you do it?

1. Hop on the Connery server (US-West) as Vanu at the above time. May be a little bit of a queue, but it tends to go quite fast.

2. Join the mumble server (details on mumble server are here).

3. Join the outfit (Rock, Paper, Scythe) if you haven't already. Either ask someone on the Mumble to invite you (I think I have it set so that any member can invite another member, though I need to double check that) or friend the following people and see if they're on for invites:

Aerothorn
    Herkimer
    LordoftheHills
    Vanoss
    Michus

4. Have fun! For now, squad leaders are...whoever wants to be a squad leader. We can get more organized later if we so dire.

I won't be around for the 25th, but will be there afterwards - so if people can do it then, great, otherwise official first scrimmage is Sunday, January 2nd.

I'll be on in a bit. Looking forward to killing some elmos and smurfs with other dirty Americans.

Activated Node
    We've got a new, shiny, subforum for everything related to PlanetSide 2 Please post there(too).
    http://www.rockpapershotgun.com/foru...2-Planetside-2

Quote Originally Posted by IceRaiser View Post
    We've got a new, shiny, subforum for everything related to PlanetSide 2 Please post there(too).
    http://www.rockpapershotgun.com/foru...2-Planetside-2
    Yeah I saw that right after I posted this - duping!

Obscure Node
    I fought on behalf of BoingBoing during the Planetside War of 2009, but that was primarily because 1) They were the place I was able to get a game key from and 2) because I doubted I'd be able to play much with the EU-centric RPS team. I'm looking forward to joining this outfit!

Yeah I saw that right after I posted this - duping! i think so too, thank you