Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast
    Maetco and BigBobr99 have drawn in game 635418 with 3 kills each

Quote Originally Posted by parpel View Post
    ops! I just noticed that the games I created versus DeVadder and Maetco have only 5 and 6 turns... a weird thing because I did't change that option. I'm going to create two new games versus Maetco (I haven't started any yet) and If DeVadder wants to void the started ones, I'll do it too.
    No worries from my part. I was about to ask for your forgiveness for not committing a single turn yet. But I'll still do apologise from DeVadder, sorry :)

I've been super busy. I should have more time friday-> but I know I'll have proper time to finish all my games during saturday and sunday. Some turns will be committed by my behalf before saturday but I can't really promise that they'd be numerous. Terribly sorry if this causes any inconvenience to parpel or DeVadder.

Obscure Node
    Really looking forward to the next season, following this thread and watching games as they complete is quite relaxing yet informative.

Don't forget anyone wants a quick skirmish then my ingame name is Gtsbaby. I have only played Dark Extermination so far, so could do with some friendlies to hand my ass to me in other game modes in prep for whatever falls in the next season.

Obscure Node
    Quote Originally Posted by Maetco View Post
    Maetco and BigBobr99 have drawn in game 635418 with 3 kills each
    That 1st turn was mental!
    Last edited by Gtsbaby; 12-12-2012 at 07:35 PM. Reason: spelling

Secondary Hivemind Nexus ColOfNature's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Fumarole View Post
    cimethink 4:2 DeVadder
    cimethink 4:1 DeVadder
    The 4:2 was 636469, but according to the game 636472 is still in progress. Have I got the wrong number?

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Fumarole's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ColOfNature View Post
    The 4:2 was 636469, but according to the game 636472 is still in progress. Have I got the wrong number?
    No, you've got the right number. I was a bit premature with the report, but according to everything I simmed it will end up that way. Apologies, I left the house for work this morning feeling quite chipper after playing turns in those three games.
    The Medallion of the Imperial Psychopath, a Napoleon: Total War AAR
    For the Emperor!, a Total War: Shogun 2: Fall of the Samurai AAR

Gah! Finally got my Synapse working again. Pretty late to be starting now I know, but I'll play as many turns as I can - might still finish some of them on time...

bonuswavepilot has challenged SirDavies in matches 638105 and 638106.
    bonuswavepilot has challenged rodeoclown in matches 638108 and 638109.

(SirDavies - sorry first map I made I forgot to save, so I sent you a spurious challenge too - just ignore the one with the lowest number.)

Excellent news. Division 2 is back on!

Quote Originally Posted by Fumarole View Post
    No, you've got the right number. I was a bit premature with the report, but according to everything I simmed it will end up that way. Apologies, I left the house for work this morning feeling quite chipper after playing turns in those three games.
    It did end that way.
    I was pretty sure my other gunner would take out your rocket before it could fire but that is life. Or rather not life, luckily.
    I am doing horrible this season, but stating that has become a tradition in our league. ^^

fake-edit:
    I am fine with playing the games with low turn number, Parpel.

Quote Originally Posted by Gtsbaby View Post
    That 1st turn was mental!
    Yeah, it was a cool game. Although, when I was simulating my 1st turn, my rocketman simulated a bit differently then it turned out. It left a tiny bit of a wall in a simulation which gave my machinegunner a little advantage. I'm not sure why it blew up the whole thing in the actual turn. Might be that my finger twitched a bit when drawing that rocketline for the final time.

Network Hub
    Rodeoclown has defeated bigwavepilot in game 638109 4:0
    Bigwavepilot has defeated rodeoclown in game 638108 4:2

Good games!
    Find me on Steam
    By day I work making the world's best budgeting software. Check it out!

I did my best to finish the season on time and lost game 636468 against Maetco 3:4 in turn 2.
    Curse you, Focus Aim, apparently looking in the right direction while stationary but without actually aiming does not count.

Also: Well played, good sir or madame.

BigBobr99 defeated Devadder in game 635322 with the score 4:1

I have an idea about season 16.

What if we do some sort of country based (or continent based) season. Me and my nephew are from Russia. There are a couple of people from Australia, cimethink is from the USA, as are some others i guess. We can do an all-Europe team, or all-Asia team as well. So each member of the team contributes to the team result and standings.

What do you guys think about it?

Quote Originally Posted by DeVadder View Post
    I did my best to finish the season on time and lost game 636468 against Maetco 3:4 in turn 2.
    Curse you, Focus Aim, apparently looking in the right direction while stationary but without actually aiming does not count.

Also: Well played, good sir or madame.
    GG and thanks. I started really, really bad (lost the first 3 matches, then a draw) but I'm slowly warming up. And thanks for making the teams identical.

Yes aiming is always important especially when focused aim is on.

I'm sorry but I don't get the kills report (3:4). I mean the kills were 1 and 4 not 3 and 4, right?
    Last edited by Maetco; 15-12-2012 at 05:48 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by parpel View Post
    ops! I just noticed that the games I created versus DeVadder and Maetco have only 5 and 6 turns... a weird thing because I did't change that option. I'm going to create two new games versus Maetco (I haven't started any yet) and If DeVadder wants to void the started ones, I'll do it too.
    I hope you read this soon.

I understood that you'd create new matches (with lenght of 8 turns) but you haven't. Now I'm confused whether or not to commit my turns. The season ends tomorrow so there isn't much time to finish these matches. I'm pretty well available tomorrow and tonight so I should easily be able to finish these matches by sunday evening.

Quote Originally Posted by ColOfNature View Post
    That's Divisions 2 & 3 complete (assuming of course Velijah doesn't put in an eleventh hour appearance, and that bonuswavepilot's technical troubles remain troublesome). Which leaves only Division 1, where there seems to be a whole lot of not very much going on. Do come along, chaps!
    Sorry for being the Johnny-come-lately this season. I've just been super-busy. School + work combination has been creating 10 - 13 hour days for the last 2 weeks. Won't happen again.

bonuswavepilot beat ColOfNature in game 635109 by capturing the control point - kills were 3:2 in bwp's favour (I think - unless it turns out that your guy has to survive to the end of the turn in the control point in which case it was 3:1. Whatever. I lost, is the main thing).

re parpel's games vs DeVadder and Maetco: DeVadder has indicated he's fine continuing with the short ones, so those should go ahead. parpel has indicated his intention to issue new challenges to Maetco, so we can assume the ones he's issued already are void for the purposes of this tournament and should be ignored. The ball's in parpel's court now, if he fails to issue new challenges then Maetco wins by default.

BigBobr99: I don't know how we could carve up the globe to create equal teams. I don't even know where everyone is from, and I wouldn't be comfortable asking them to disclose their location before signing up. Besides, they could all just claim to be from the US so they could be on Fumarole's team - he's tends to win a lot.

edit: Maetco - you're right, your score was 4:1 against DeVadder. I'd probably (hopefully) have spotted that when I uploaded the video - it gives me a chance to double check these things.
    Last edited by ColOfNature; 15-12-2012 at 09:20 PM. Reason: spellign

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Fumarole's Avatar
    I could be a rogue state, everyone against me.
    The Medallion of the Imperial Psychopath, a Napoleon: Total War AAR
    For the Emperor!, a Total War: Shogun 2: Fall of the Samurai AAR

bonuswavepilot has defeated gotem in game 635582 by 4:1
    gotem has defeated bonuswavepilot in game 635583 by 4:3

Also, I didn't notice that SirDavies had already challenged me to our matches before I issued challenges for them, and those seem to be the ones he is playing, so the numbers for those two matches should probably be on the spreadsheet as 635939 and 635935.