Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I read in another thread that the smoke can be seen through by certain scopes, which one is that again, as I am heavily considering getting the solstice SF with smoke launcher. (but I need to gather 500 certs, as its just too expensive in station cash)
    - Tom De Roeck.

monochrom & verse publications

"Quantacat's name is still recognised even if he watches on with detached eyes like Peter Molyneux over a cube in 3D space, staring at it with tears in his eyes, softly whispering... Someday they'll get it."

Nightvision one. Where everything turns white.

Activated Node
    Does anybody know exactly how the Engy smoke/GL ammo refill works? It seems to let you do it a few times and then stops working (I guess it's to stop spamming).

Secondary Hivemind Nexus bonkers's Avatar
    I haven't figured it out yet. There seems to be some strange mechanic behind it to, as you wrote, avoid spamming. I suppose it's related to grenades fired (or refilled) within a certain amount of time and that individual ammo packs can only refill a fixed amount of grenades. But I have noooo idea how the math behind that works.
    And then there also is the possibility that it is just bugged

Secondary Hivemind Nexus sinister agent's Avatar
    For reference: if you see someone hacking (relatively unusual, in my experience - I've seen only one person who was definitely hacking, one more who I suspected but not enough to act on it), type "/report playername" into chat. You can also use the "/yell [statement]" function to encourage others to do the same.

Their people are apparently in a spree of banning now, so hopefully it'll help keep the game free of idiots.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus bonkers's Avatar
    I just read that thermal sights force rendering (you cannot hit was isn't rendered for you). So this one should be a must-get, especially for long distance like Liberators.
    I have no proof of this but people say it is.