Scythe Sundays: American Vanu Scrimmage

Edit: Scythe Sundays is currently on hold while the group reorganizes. However, we're still active and having a good time - drop us a line a thttp://steamcommunity.com/groups/rockpaperscythe, or friend the following people in-game:

ADB
    Aerothorn
    Gaazmodo
    Last edited by Aerothorn; 17-03-2013 at 01:19 AM.

We had a small group this past Sunday, and while I demonstrated myself to be a horrible Liberator pilot, it was good times.

Obscure Node
    Real good times, I will definitely try and make it a regular thing! fancifulnotion is my nic.

Thanks for helping a desperately shoddy noob at least start to get a blind man's feel for things, everyone who offered advice.

Obscure Node
    I'll be joining you guys tonight. I've added some of you as friends (I'm frewster) so please add me to the outfit if it hasn't already happened. I'm looking forward to a good game tonight.

Also, which squad in the Vanu section of mumble are we using? The main group seems to be populated by the EU Vanu's and that might make things a tad confusing.

Hey guys, I'll be on tonight as well hoping to meet a few more planetside peeps. Can I also get an invite to the outfit?
    Name: ZEUSinHD

Activated Node
    I'll be on this evening around 8pm PST. For outfit invites, get online and ask one of the officers:
    Aerothorn
    Herkimer
    LordoftheHills
    Vanoss
    Michus

At least for me, the easiest way to ask for an invite is to get on Mumble. If I'm in the middle of a fight, it can be easy to miss an in-game message or friend request. You should be on Mumble anyway, if you can; it's our main communication method.

Yep! Join the "Scythe Sundays" channel on Mumble (under Planetside 2) and request an invite. I'm also posting an updated officers list later so there are more people to add/ask for invite.

Another small group night, but great fun. In the future, I'll be posting the even on the Steam group for reminders. Join up!

Quote Originally Posted by Aerothorn View Post
    Another small group night, but great fun. In the future, I'll be posting the even on the Steam group for reminders. Join up!
    Bumping, still doing this and having a good time.

Obscure Node
    Hey is this still happening? Didn't see anyone on mumble this past Sunday.

Are you guys still playing?

Quote Originally Posted by WaxwingSlain View Post
    Are you guys still playing?
    Sorry for the slow response. Yeah, last couple Sundays have not been to active and I was AWOL all of yesterday, but will be on regularly going forward and am setting up an event for next Sunday. Let' see if we can do this.

If it ends up we don't have enough regulars, we may find another cool forum group to merge the outfit with.

I reckon I'll be able to make it. Missing all my old STC corpies.

Nim