Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Obscure Node
    CrampedNine:

Infantry

Medic: Meditool 4 (Equinox rifle and smoke launchers)
    [Engineer]

Vehicles

Sunderer: AMS (Shield Breaker)

Squad Leader

Squad Beacon

Aircraft

None - so far only crashed them

RPS(ingame)

Tomobedlam
    Infantry

Jump Jets

Adrenaline Pump

Thanatos Shotgun

C4 (nearly)

Giraffe Camo
    Vehicles

Giraffe Camo
    Airborne

Scythe - speed
    something

When I hit lvl 10 I'm going to spending most of my points on command
    [/QUOTE]
    Last edited by Tom OBedlam; 30-11-2012 at 06:21 PM.
    “Technology is a bad thing, people”
    - Wizardry

Network Hub
    YarghMKII
    - All the cheap certs (1 and 10) which means extra ammo and minimal zoom for the default vehicle weapons
    - armour regen + AMS for Sunderer
    - lvl 3 repair and medic tools
    - Squad beacon

Network Hub
    Squad Leader
    Squad Beacon

Sunderer
    AMS and Proximity Repair

Activated Node
    Torabayashi

Sunderer with AMS and Vehicle Rearm

Scattered certs everywhere. Mostly in Infiltrator, LA, Engineer, MAX. Will probably focus on LA/Engineer since weapons are shared.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus RIDEBIRD's Avatar
    Seems like we have plenty of engineers and medics, as well as sunderers. I will probably focus on LA, HA and Max, basically shooting men, which I'm fairly good at. We usually lack Maxes.

Quote Originally Posted by RIDEBIRD View Post
    Seems like we have plenty of engineers and medics, as well as sunderers. I will probably focus on LA, HA and Max, basically shooting men, which I'm fairly good at. We usually lack Maxes.
    As soon as there is a double or triple StationCash sale (Christmas!) I will buy some MAX weapons. I'm mainly going HA & MAX, with medic & engineer as backups.

As for MAX, I also think people are making sure to use them when necessary due to spawn cooldown and resource cost. Since I got double-Burster AA MAX I'm only bringing mine out when there is a nice enemy air presence.

Also, added a laser sight to my Pulsar LSW for HA.
    Steam: krusader83 | Origin: Sceptrum
    Planetside 2: SceptrumVS (Miller) : SceptrumNC (Mallory) : SceptrumTR (Lithcorp)

I have to add, today I bought some more Liberator stuff, a turret, and I got myself a squad beacon, in case I end up SL.

EDIT: now with updated info:

QuantaCat - Engineer (Squad Beacon), Heavy (Armour & Faster Shield), Sunderer (AMT/AMMO), Liberator (Armour/M60), [AA Max]
    Last edited by QuantaCat; 05-12-2012 at 12:01 PM.
    - Tom De Roeck.

monochrom & verse publications

"Quantacat's name is still recognised even if he watches on with detached eyes like Peter Molyneux over a cube in 3D space, staring at it with tears in his eyes, softly whispering... Someday they'll get it."

Secondary Hivemind Nexus MrEclectic's Avatar
    I'm new, soloed a bit before joining up. BR 10 and about 200 unspent CPs. Not really good at anything, I run around mostly as Engineer/Medic/HA, and occasionally MAX, and also enjoy a bit of tanking. Bought all the 1CP and most of the 10 ones upgrades. And I'm absolutely useless at flying. So, I guess I should buy the squad beacon just in case. Besides that, what else?

Quote Originally Posted by MrEclectic View Post
    I'm new, soloed a bit before joining up. BR 10 and about 200 unspent CPs. Not really good at anything, I run around mostly as Engineer/Medic/HA, and occasionally MAX, and also enjoy a bit of tanking. Bought all the 1CP and most of the 10 ones upgrades. And I'm absolutely useless at flying. So, I guess I should buy the squad beacon just in case. Besides that, what else?
    Probably ask in another thread about that, I think. There is a special Engineer upgrade thread, maybe we could have one for all classes?
    - Tom De Roeck.

monochrom & verse publications

"Quantacat's name is still recognised even if he watches on with detached eyes like Peter Molyneux over a cube in 3D space, staring at it with tears in his eyes, softly whispering... Someday they'll get it."

Obscure Node
    Infiltrator: Bolt-action + 12x scope (i.e. long-range counter-sniping and suppression). Also looking into 7x for medium-range fire support, maybe one of the scout rifles instead. Currently saving up for 1000 cert bolt-action rifle.

Sunderer: AMS
    Squad Beacon

(Vehicles: 1 cert stuff for everything)

Obscure Node
    Sunderer: AMS
    Squad Beacon

Medic: Medic tool 4
    Scythe: rocket pods and faster firing main gun

I usually play as medic, but I'm not averse to any of the roles although I'm a rubbish sniper.
    I like flying the scythe, even though I'm not very good at dogfighting
    I used to play as a squad leader a lot in PS1, CR5 when that was as far as it went. However now having small children in the house means I'll be doing less talking on mumble late at night than I used to so I don't think I'll be doing that as much.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus neema_t's Avatar
    Not been playing long, I've put a bunch of certs into the Infiltrator and bought the automatic scout rifle and V something bolt action rifle. Also bought a marginally less useless but still pretty useless laser for the Scythe.

I've now picked up a SL certs
    “Technology is a bad thing, people”
    - Wizardry

Update:

Boriz
    Engineer: Upgraded Repair
    Sunderer: .50 cal, 20mm both with zoom and ammo. Vehicle ammo and AMS. Rival combat chassis (that's the hill climbing one).
    Spawn Beacon.

Activated Node
    Hey,
    ReynSan (AKA scatterbrain who cant shoot straight and has to resort to healing and fixing shit that doesn't move in order to get any XP. I'm pretty terrible at this game)

Infantry: Engineer (tool & nanoweave) Medic (tool & nanoweave) Heavy Assault (Nanoweave & Anti-Tank)
    Vehicles: tanks (only gun/gunner zoom for 1 cert)
    Flying: Plummeting into ground always-on addon

Obscure Node
    Strange Oddity

Combat Medic, med tool and nano-regen at 5. Next up is HA G2A I think... and/or sunderer deploy

strange

Secondary Hivemind Nexus RIDEBIRD's Avatar
    I've certed more in to HA and will be buying MAX stuff today I think. So infantry wise that's what I'm going for.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus EsotericReverie's Avatar
    EsotericReverie:
    Infantry: mostly certed into medic and engineer, with updgrades to their tools, weapons and armour. Got C4 for the engi. Also have a non-standard LMG for the HA.
    Vehicles: got some weapon upgrades for all vehicles (the vehicle starter pack), specialized on the Magrider.
    Sunderer: got AMS and resupply mods.
    Air: have some extra weapons but no utility upgrades.
    Squad Leader: have spawn beacon and squad objectives.

Obscure Node
    (In-game name: HyakuIchi)

Mostly certed towards my LA: C4, speed upgrade, shield recharge upgrades, jetpacks and some scopes.

Some minor upgrades to Engy and Medic.

Plan is to concentrate on LA, but would also like to get some points into decent vehicle upgrades as these are currently as default.