Page 1 of 43 12311 ... LastLast

Fractals of the Mists

I want to run more of this amazing instance and I'd prefer to do it with RPSers rather than pugs. Haven't had much success getting a group going on the spot so lets try scheduling something.

When: Sat/Sun depending on availability

I'm up to level 3 myself, so don't worry if you haven't run it at all or are at about the same. Please write your level as well so I can get an idea as to where we are.

Best would be to have enough time to do more than one run... at the lower levels the dungeon is rather easy - we should be able to go through it quickly - especially with mumble coordination.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus jha4ceb's Avatar
    I'm at level 3 too, and would certainly be up for going further this weekend.
    GW2: Saphnabylni & co.

I'm also at level 3, but don't really know how much time I will have this weekend. I added the wonderful Blackfyre family some time ago though, so I'll find you ingame!

Secondary Hivemind Nexus hawksbane's Avatar
    I'm up to level 2, usually have time on Sundays.

Let's say Sunday around 4-5 pm CET?

I'll be around on Saturday afternoon as well, so maybe we can get something going in both days.

Seems we need to do another 7 for the monthly.. I'm on lvl 5 atm, don't mind joining lower levels though
    GW2: Malfious - Elementalist

Activated Node
    I'm down pretty much whenever. Believe Im only level 2 though.

Obscure Node
    I'm happy to keep going - level 2 (although have run it slightly more than that would suggest )

Seems I'm not going to be back until later this evening (like 8 CET) so if you guys are online before that go ahead and run the instance.

There's a nice website to help with finding group members I've been using, I managed to get a group going in less than 10 minutes yesterday - http://gw2lfg.com/

Secondary Hivemind Nexus hawksbane's Avatar
    nice idea, I didn't know you could do dungeons across servers.
    didn't do any fractals yesturday as I was supposed to be working.

You can do any dungeon cross-server. For regular dungeons, you just need to be in the zone (ie Plains of Ashford) on your server and you should get the popup when someone goes into the dungeon.

For Fractals, you need all to be on the same server - that usually means the same overflow. And that shouldn't be a problem as a lot of the world have overflows for LA.

I'll give it a try this evening if anyone is still interested.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus jha4ceb's Avatar
    Note that you do have to be in the same region (NA or EU) as the rest of the party, otherwise it won't work. Take heed of the region tabs on gw2lfg.
    GW2: Saphnabylni & co.

Well after a month I finally remembered to log back in and get the updates. Will try to get back up to speed on my mesmer and this dungeon before this weekend, so can hopefully join without being a total noob

Welcome back then You're going to love the fractals!

One note though, this topic was for last week. I'm not sure yet what time I'm going to have this weekend, but anyway, usually runs are organized on the spot.

Bumpedi-bump. Bringing this to the top to let people know that I am currently in the "Fractals mood". Thanks to the introduction of laurels and commendations from the guild events, I have managed to scrape together a bit of agony resistance and am now keen on participating in level 10+ runs.

Although I would like to increase my personal reward level, I am also cool with participating in level 1-9 runs, however I am more likely to do that on weekends, when I have a bit more free time.

So, if you're looking for some mini-dungeon fun and are looking for party members, count me in.

Activated Node
    I'm definitely interested, but only level three.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Tweetiti's Avatar
    Yargh and I've passed lvl10 and we are happy to play

Lesser Hivemind Node apricotsoup's Avatar
    I'm always happy for these when I'm around, think I'm up to level 9 now so can start work on the rings soon :3

Yesterday night's level 10 run went really well, agony resistance seems to make things easier but isn't required on all players at this stage. This will probably change drastically once we go up in Fractal levels though, so it might be worth to consider at least one item with an AR infusion. Personally, I started with an ascended accessory which I bought with Guild Commendations (12 of those + 5g) and then got lucky with an ascended ring drop from the Fractals themselves.

So, even if you're new to this, don't be shy and tag along!

Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    Happy to come along if I'm about. My warrior is fractal level 16 or so with plenty of AR, ele 9 and necro about 3.

Ohara Scarlett