Page 42 of 42 FirstFirst ... 32404142
    Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    Rabsovich was entertaining. I failed to do a single bomb correctly, but hopefully will improve at that section once I've read up on it. Gate room was much less painful.
    Thief using pulls at Mai Trin to get her stacks off was infinitely better than us tanking her...
    All the experience of levels up to 42(43?) mean that 29 and below are fun now. Hopefully we can keep up doing a run or 2 a week.

and Tweetiti got a fractal rifle skin, which is damn lucky for someone who mains Engi...
    GW2: Ohara Scarlett, Lord Carnelian, Ocharra Scarlett, Capita Mortuum, Lady Viridian, Lady Carnelian, Lord Viridian, Xen Adu, Ohara Scarlet

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Tweetiti's Avatar
    FInally Yargh's luck rubbed on me! That's because he wasn't in the team if not he would have dropped it! I am 87 AR now, I need a new challenge
    Tweetiti but also (ex Knickers) Burlesque Galore, Melons of Steel and Liltweetie

Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    Only 87? You can hit 100 if you put +10 infusions in the 3 relevant slots...
    well done, I stopped at 70, which is 30 above the point my ability stopped.
    GW2: Ohara Scarlett, Lord Carnelian, Ocharra Scarlett, Capita Mortuum, Lady Viridian, Lady Carnelian, Lord Viridian, Xen Adu, Ohara Scarlet