Page 52 of 52 FirstFirst ... 242505152
Results 1,021 to 1,027 of 1027
    Is level 20 the highest daily there is? The dailies are a nice incentive to do them but at this rate, I'm never going to rank up again.

I've seen 21-30 once.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    Quote Originally Posted by Taverius View Post
    Its a daily 11-20 fractal today!

I need 20 to go up in PR myself, as I'm 19 currently.
    You level up on current level or higher, so you could do a 19...
    GW2: Ohara Scarlett, Lord Carnelian, Ocharra Scarlett, Capita Mortuum, Lady Viridian, Lady Carnelian, Lord Viridian, Xen Adu, Ohara Scarlet

Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    Quote Originally Posted by Maurish View Post
    Is level 20 the highest daily there is? The dailies are a nice incentive to do them but at this rate, I'm never going to rank up again.
    The level specific ones are 1-10;11-20 and 21-30 according to wiki, though the last ones are rare
    We can always run higher, especially on a "any fractal" daily day? What is your level?

I've been stuck on 42 for best part of a year - some of the instabilities hit hard and you need a really dedicated group to get through them given the sparse rewards.

Won't be on tonight so did my daily (lucked out and joinjed a group that had lost someone on thermonova, so only did mai trin and the thermo boss). Maxed out my fractal achievements tho - 500 fractals done at last.
    GW2: Ohara Scarlett, Lord Carnelian, Ocharra Scarlett, Capita Mortuum, Lady Viridian, Lady Carnelian, Lord Viridian, Xen Adu, Ohara Scarlet

Secondary Hivemind Nexus MonkeyMonster's Avatar
    Destroying Rabbits wherever they can be found
    I am now 21 think so may need the occasional higher level capable group to raise up. Having listened to a few 30+ it's a ball ache that I might go near post arah dungeon master...
    Monksbjornsson, a glass cannon of nordic origins and gleeful slaughterer of rabbits
    Monksbane, gnarly bit of wood that rots, festers and gives you splinters of the nasty kind that really sting
    Monksgaard, a squishy human guardian badly helping to keep you alive while running away

My internets is still on the fritz so I may or may not be there after dinner for it

Quote Originally Posted by Xanadu View Post
    We can always run higher, especially on a "any fractal" daily day? What is your level?
    I'm at the same level as Monkey is, 21. I've been there for a while. The low drop rate and high difficulty increase are not encouraging to push to a higher level.
    Up to 29 has been fine with a good group, all cleared in a reasonable time. Higher than that I would assume is going to take at least 2 hours if not more.
    Last edited by Maurish; Yesterday at 07:24 PM.