Page 3 of 47 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    Network Hub
    The most frustrating thing about both level 20 fractal attempts has been quite how close we came to succeeding each time. I take this as a good sign.

However, since my main current fractal goal is yet more 20-slot boxes, I have no problem running level 18 for a good while until we feel more comfortable to attempt 20 once again.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Tweetiti's Avatar
    Same here it would be nice to get to Lvl20 but maybe we could wait for more people to reach our level so we have more choices of groups and in the meantime we can carry on doing lvl18.

Activated Node
    I am always glad to join a fractals group! fractals lvl 5 guardian atm.

//Valconas

Secondary Hivemind Nexus jha4ceb's Avatar
    Excellent, thanks for that. (Notice that they grouped up to clear the elementals.)
    GW2: Saphnabylni & co.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    Thanks for the link, squirel. 2 guardians and use of reflect... For what its worth (I'm the dumb warrior - my job is just to hit things :P) the times I've got through this have definitely involved cowering behind a guardian's reflect at the tricky point.
    GW2: Ohara Scarlett, Lord Carnelian, Ocharra Scarlett, Capita Mortuum, Lady Viridian, Lady Carnelian, Lord Viridian, Xen Adu, Ohara Scarlet

Holy crap, that Old Tom fight.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aRDRwowK8LI

I mentionned this to some of you yesterday Yargh and I would like to progress to level 19 so that we have more people able to progress to 20 when we feel ready. This of course means no chest but a faster run so if any of you wants to do this this week/weekend please let us know.
    Last edited by Tweetiti; 26-06-2013 at 01:52 PM.
    Tweetiti but also (ex Knickers) Burlesque Galore, Melons of Steel and Liltweetie
    Subscribe to our RPS_GW2 Twitter: twitter.com/rps_gw2

Lesser Hivemind Node apricotsoup's Avatar
    I'm in for this weekend getting you guys up, a guardian shouldn't hurt things.

I've taken extra precautions with data file backups this time being stored on seperate hard drives so hopefully if my client fails again it wont take me 8 hours to fix it.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    Sure thing Tweetiti. My main fractal goal ATM is getting the remaining 112 relics for my ascended back piece, so I'll do any level.
    good job yesterday for the low level fractal run which was several folk's first encounter with the dredge boss. Got him down no wipes, which considering we had no mumble was fantastic.
    GW2: Ohara Scarlett, Lord Carnelian, Ocharra Scarlett, Capita Mortuum, Lady Viridian, Lady Carnelian, Lord Viridian, Xen Adu, Ohara Scarlet

Secondary Hivemind Nexus MonkeyMonster's Avatar
    Destroying Rabbits wherever they can be found
    Nice mesmer trick to do the arm seals... - man that team is fast though overall. Doesn't seem like it can be more than level 3 or 4 not 30.
    Monksbjornsson, a glass cannon of nordic origins and gleeful slaughterer of rabbits
    Monksbane, gnarly bit of wood that rots, festers and gives you splinters of the nasty kind that really sting
    Monksgaard, a squishy human guardian badly helping to keep you alive while running away

As previously mentioned, up for a lv 19 on my guardian as soon as you like (since I'm still grinding out the levels on that char). Can't do Friday night but otherwise whenever.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Krathor's Avatar
    Fantastic run this evening with Squirrel, Val, Deor and Tweet. Spectated by Yargh. I think everyone will agree that it was very, very successful (at running up our repair bills).
    Guild Wars 2:

Main character name is Seigous Bearheart. I also play on Duke Witherheart. And Lindenheart.

My GW2 blog that you can follow on Twitter.

Interesting run guys. That is all.

I've never had as much fun before running a fractal, thanks for a great time! Duke let me know when you publish that blog
    Tweetiti but also (ex Knickers) Burlesque Galore, Melons of Steel and Liltweetie

Activated Node
    Best Fractals Run ever!

//Valconas

I think today's the day to slay the beast with 19 heads. Shall we say at 6pm UK?
    [GW2] The Blackfyre clan: Aliss (Guardian) Alyss (Mesmer) Lyss (Engineer) and others.

Don't think I'll be able to make that, but I hope you give that lv 19 what it deserves!

Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    Finally got a babysitter for tonight so get to see Star Trek before it exits cinemas, so can't join you, but good luck.
    19 makes sense, the jump to 20 is steep so you might as well get credit for it!
    Does this mean we'll be doing L20s next week?

I'd like to go to the DUke achievement run so I'd rather do this sooner or after the guild mission