Page 30 of 45 FirstFirst ... 20282930313240 ... LastLast
    Secondary Hivemind Nexus MonkeyMonster's Avatar
    Destroying Rabbits wherever they can be found
    16 and a 21 then!
    Monksbjornsson, a glass cannon of nordic origins and gleeful slaughterer of rabbits
    Monksbane, gnarly bit of wood that rots, festers and gives you splinters of the nasty kind that really sting
    Monksgaard, a squishy human guardian badly helping to keep you alive while running away

Secondary Hivemind Nexus jha4ceb's Avatar
    If one of these is on Saturday I can probably come along.
    GW2: Saphnabylni & co.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    Should be up for some fractally shenanigans this weekend. About both Fri and Sat nights. Hipefully get at least 1 if not more runs done each day?
    also spotted fractals is next weeks Pve collaborative development topic on the official forums starting Monday.
    GW2: Ohara Scarlett, Lord Carnelian, Ocharra Scarlett, Capita Mortuum, Lady Viridian, Lady Carnelian, Lord Viridian, Xen Adu, Ohara Scarlet

Secondary Hivemind Nexus MonkeyMonster's Avatar
    Destroying Rabbits wherever they can be found
    I am all a quiver... Won't be around this evening but yarp for le morrow.
    Monksbjornsson, a glass cannon of nordic origins and gleeful slaughterer of rabbits
    Monksbane, gnarly bit of wood that rots, festers and gives you splinters of the nasty kind that really sting
    Monksgaard, a squishy human guardian badly helping to keep you alive while running away

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Tweetiti's Avatar
    ok so saturday evening 7ish?
    Tweetiti but also (ex Knickers) Burlesque Galore, Melons of Steel and Liltweetie

Should be around both Fri and Sat evenings.

If Monkey's not around tonight, shall we do a #fractalfriday37?
    [GW2] The Blackfyre clan: Aliss (Guardian) Alyss (Mesmer) Lyss (Engineer) and others.

Quote Originally Posted by noaru View Post
    Should be around both Fri and Sat evenings.

If Monkey's not around tonight, shall we do a #fractalfriday37?
    I won't be around long enough tonight
    Tweetiti but also (ex Knickers) Burlesque Galore, Melons of Steel and Liltweetie

Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    37 should be good if we can get a group, or do lower depending on who is about.
    Hope to be about from 9pm or so.

One other thing to further complicate what level of fractal you do is that you get a lot of Karma for doing a fractal level at least 10 below your personal level.

So for a given group you should optimally do a level that is (deep breath): Not higher than the lowest AR in the group, that allows as many people as possible to progress a level, that is in the right 10-level range to allow everyone to get a chest if they have done a run before that day, and if possible is low enough that those not progressing a level get the bonus karma.
    Dredge is easy compared with the calculus of deciding what level to do...
    GW2: Ohara Scarlett, Lord Carnelian, Ocharra Scarlett, Capita Mortuum, Lady Viridian, Lady Carnelian, Lord Viridian, Xen Adu, Ohara Scarlet

Haha yes indeed. For me karma is less important to be honest, as I would prefer getting more relics (that is doing the upper 5 levels in a tier).
    [GW2] The Blackfyre clan: Aliss (Guardian) Alyss (Mesmer) Lyss (Engineer) and others.

#frrrrrrrrrrrrractaaaalfriday?

Secondary Hivemind Nexus hawksbane's Avatar
    yyyyesssssssssssssssssssssss
    Hawksbane | Ripley Hawkswind | Aconitum Hawkshood | Fuchsia Panthera

Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    Can't this week, chaps. Hope you have a good run and hope to be back to get up to the forties next week.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Malawi Frontier Guard's Avatar
    I had to laugh when I heard about this. You can reflect the electric beams that come down the stairs in uncategorized. Try moving up there with Dagger Storm.

Quote Originally Posted by Malawi Frontier Guard View Post
    I had to laugh when I heard about this. You can reflect the electric beams that come down the stairs in uncategorized. Try moving up there with Dagger Storm.
    Or you can go up the stairs as a good guardian that you are and place a wall exactly on their spawn point.

Or you can let somebody try to go up and put a wall behind them and watch them try to dodge the things coming from both directions.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus jha4ceb's Avatar
    If you ever need extra people for Fractals or dungeons or whatever, do give me a shout on Steam -- I know at least a few of you are friends with me on there. I am not in GW2 quite so much these days but am always happy to fill in where you need an extra body to rez.
    GW2: Saphnabylni & co.

I don't quite understand why people don't just bring Swiftness and maybe Vigor and L2D.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Malawi Frontier Guard's Avatar
    This is because you have no sense of humor.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    Squirrel, can you point me on the direction of your L2D build? I can manage vigorous and swiftness, but the last one eludes me

Quote Originally Posted by jha4ceb View Post
    If you ever need extra people for Fractals or dungeons or whatever, do give me a shout on Steam -- I know at least a few of you are friends with me on there. I am not in GW2 quite so much these days but am always happy to fill in where you need an extra body to rez.
    What you are in steam and you didn't tell me! Invite me this instant!

Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    Collaborative development on Fractals opened yesterday:
    https://forum-en.guildwars2.com/foru...volution/first
    Lots of interesting proposals, though most are along the lines of
    1) Fix dredge; 2) Better Loot; 3) Fix Dredge some more