Page 11 of 70 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161 ... LastLast
    Secondary Hivemind Nexus Cooper's Avatar
    I need to start keeping count.

That's at least 6 sunderers full of people I've blown up by throwing them off of cliffs.
    (Which is not bad, given I drive Sundies a lot, and am usually pretty good, if a bit reckless. It's about a 5-10% survival rate after I decide "the waypoint's this way, so let's just drive straight towards it, to hell with the cliff, these bus things are so damned bouncy anyway")

More than a dozen more I've not blown up, but have got irrevocably stuck in various parts of the world geometry / bases. Some of these, after people have backed away from them rocking strangely in and out of walls and rocks, have later blown up of their own accord.

All I need are more people to put lightnings at the bottom of the cliffs to break my fall. You were being to quick they're JG. Take some notes from Rotekian.
    Quote Originally Posted by CROCONOUGHTKEY
    KING GEORGE IS A FROG
    le BANG~__-MICHEAL FUCK OFF~~__-INTERPOL KNOW YOU WELLBIENG~—
    OFF
    NOT RUSHMORE MOUNTAIN
    KILL WESTON KILL MUST KILLTHEWESTERNINMYHEADDOESN’TEXSIST
    TEXASISDEADINPARISHEWASAMAN..BINGBING.TETTOHEAD.SP ACEOK,TIMEDEADANDSTOPPED1920HOKKAIDO.UNDERSTOODAT1 ONE.
    UNDERSTANDTHISANDFUCKOFFPIRATEBAY.TIMEDOESNTEXSIST FORMEASIMPATEKPHILLPE.
    BANG

Secondary Hivemind Nexus The JG Man's Avatar
    I followed your path immediately. Unfortunately I didn't screengrab in time, otherwise instead there'd be a pic of me driving forward with burning rubble on top of my tank, along with wheels rolling by. Besides, who'd have taken that pic if I'd have broken your fall?!
    Powered by Steam. And biscuits. I'm also a twit and dabble in creative writing.

too bad I had to miss it all, I had to bail out due to being sick and kids.
    - Tom De Roeck.

verse publications

"Quantacat's name is still recognised even if he watches on with detached eyes like Peter Molyneux over a cube in 3D space, staring at it with tears in his eyes, softly whispering... Someday they'll get it."

"It's frankly embarrassing. The mods on here are woeful."

"I wrinkled my nose at QC being a mod."

"At least he has some personality."

Obscure Node
    fun night last night - highlights being the (nearly) awesome mass Flash charge, and of course the truly heroic defence by a half-size Bravo Squad of that tower...

Strange (Bravo Squad...)

Secondary Hivemind Nexus

Obscure Node
    Been playing with you guys for some time now, but only today did I get off my backside and create an account to post here.
    I've been having a great time, hope to have more in the days to come

Err.. Ok, I'm having a massive amount of fun playing with you all, from the 'serious' nights to the general chaos, the precision gal drops to the mass flash charges!

Thanks for the ballooning - nice to know people were enjoying themselves!

As to the above - I maintain that wasn't my fault! (Also I never realised how much like my little brother I sound on voice comms...)

HAHAHAHA oh wow, that looks terrible from that angle but it was competely in my blind spot. I was going to land on the other pad originally, but then people mentioned the smoke and I thought I'd just cut around the tower. There just happened to be a Grible in the way. Funnily enough, I didn't even get to land on that pad due to flak from the tech plant...

Secondary Hivemind Nexus MrEclectic's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Orius View Post
    HAHAHAHA oh wow, that looks terrible from that angle but it was competely in my blind spot. I was going to land on the other pad originally, but then people mentioned the smoke and I thought I'd just cut around the tower. There just happened to be a Grible in the way. Funnily enough, I didn't even get to land on that pad due to flak from the tech plant...
    No more Grible Glue (TM - Patent Pending) for you, I guess!

Oh no, that would be unbearable! D:

(also we need more videos like that)
    Last edited by Orius; 11-01-2013 at 12:01 AM.

And a purple giraffe of awesome to the Bravo Squad of StratGir, better known as Brave or Suicide Squad. "We're supposed to be surrounded!". Always ahead, always alone, always driven about in a Grible bus (oh, the Huge-manatee!!)

giraffe-painting-for-charity--UDU2Ny0yMTQ5NC4xNDg5MjU=.jpg

tumblr_mfvgj8Bnjx1qhm0txo1_500.jpg
    Last edited by MrEclectic; 10-01-2013 at 11:56 PM.

Has anyone already volunteered for Balloon leader on the 17th?

Quote Originally Posted by NickWhite View Post
    Has anyone already volunteered for Balloon leader on the 17th?
    Possibly. Ill know more tomorrow if I have the time.
    - Tom De Roeck.

verse publications

"Quantacat's name is still recognised even if he watches on with detached eyes like Peter Molyneux over a cube in 3D space, staring at it with tears in his eyes, softly whispering... Someday they'll get it."

Secondary Hivemind Nexus RIDEBIRD's Avatar
    Take it in the Stratgir thread.

Seems we'll be in the company, or rather, in the firing line of one of the largest alliance outings so far tonight. Around 30 BRTD-related outfits will be fighting for TR, starting NOW at Indar. Thing is, they're livestreaming so keep an eye on http://www.youtube.com/user/SankakuGames?v=9V9ozNkzYIM if you're playing tonight.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus sinister agent's Avatar
    Just had to come out of the game to fix my headphones, and have to say, that tonight has been terrific fun. Watching the TR amass a huge alliance in an attempt to show off, and then watching them have to sheepishly "delay" it because we pushed their faces in was just glorious.

Quote Originally Posted by sinister agent View Post
    Just had to come out of the game to fix my headphones, and have to say, that tonight has been terrific fun. Watching the TR amass a huge alliance in an attempt to show off, and then watching them have to sheepishly "delay" it because we pushed their faces in was just glorious.
    yeah, we had the same feeling from the VS side
    - Tom De Roeck.

verse publications

I wonder what kind of state Indar would have been in if some of us and some of NC hadn't noticed that stream. At any rate this week has had some of the most amazing PS2 battles I've had the pleasure of taking part in. Please post videos if you've got them!

Having the stream up was really handy. For, like, knowing when to release your chaff!

I think TR were spending more time lining up their armour for propaganda pictures than actually moving out to new territory.

Noticed these guys from [MDK] as we were retaking Quartz Ridge. I wonder how effective it was?
    Last edited by Jickelsen; 13-01-2013 at 01:08 AM.

Lesser Hivemind Node
    Quote Originally Posted by Jickelsen View Post
    Seems we'll be in the company, or rather, in the firing line of one of the largest alliance outings so far tonight. Around 30 BRTD-related outfits will be fighting for TR, starting NOW at Indar. Thing is, they're livestreaming so keep an eye on http://www.youtube.com/user/SankakuGames?v=9V9ozNkzYIM if you're playing tonight.
    They seem to be fighting us at quartzridge at 1.57'ish, i saw a few names popup in the kills that i reckognised.

Tonight was awesome (and I hate this expression)!

That live-stream got interrupted for technical reasons. A bunch of pew-pew spewing techies and boffins, wearing purple and giraffe camo, showed up and provided their own superior technological solution.