Page 20 of 70 FirstFirst ... 10181920212230 ... LastLast
    Lesser Hivemind Node
    Need to find a good back drop for it though and not just sitting in the warpgate. And someone running the game at ultra settings to take the photo

I have some nice shots of stuff on Biolab landing pads, if you're a LA you can hop up onto the dome for a nice angle too.

Suppose it might not be big enough for all of us though!

oh dear a photoshot! i have to buy a giraffe camo and some new makeup! ;D
    hahaha! (i'm sorry the girl inside of me just wanted to say hi )

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Cooper's Avatar
    On the subject of screenshots:
    Amerish:

Quote Originally Posted by CROCONOUGHTKEY
    KING GEORGE IS A FROG
    le BANG~__-MICHEAL FUCK OFF~~__-INTERPOL KNOW YOU WELLBIENG~—
    OFF
    NOT RUSHMORE MOUNTAIN
    KILL WESTON KILL MUST KILLTHEWESTERNINMYHEADDOESN’TEXSIST
    TEXASISDEADINPARISHEWASAMAN..BINGBING.TETTOHEAD.SP ACEOK,TIMEDEADANDSTOPPED1920HOKKAIDO.UNDERSTOODAT1 ONE.
    UNDERSTANDTHISANDFUCKOFFPIRATEBAY.TIMEDOESNTEXSIST FORMEASIMPATEKPHILLPE.
    BANG

More PS2:

KING GEORGE IS A FROG
    OFF
    NOT RUSHMORE MOUNTAIN
    TEXASISDEADINPARISHEWASAMAN..BINGBING.TETTOHEAD.SP ACEOK,TIMEDEADANDSTOPPED1920HOKKAIDO.UNDERSTOODAT1 ONE.
    BANG

Those are all downsampled from 2560x1440, everything Ultra.

I won't be playing much on Wednesday but an outfit photo is something I keep forgetting to do. So I'll hop on before 8pm and before Wednesday kicks off I'll take some photos of us looking splendorious. I'll have a think about locations too. Probably somewhere close to the Amerish WG (Amerish is just STUFFED full of lovely, small details in areas totally tucked away from anywhere anyone is vere gonna go...)

I'll roll along a bit and see if I can't grab a few action shots too.
    KING GEORGE IS A FROG
    OFF
    NOT RUSHMORE MOUNTAIN
    BANG

Network Hub
    those are some lovely shots there Cooper. I've also been recently noticing some lovely shadow and sun-ray effects through the trees on southern Indar, especially when the sun is low.

Here, have a giraffe kiss

Again... I don't have a life!!!

It just occured to me.

Anyone else remember Megazine?

(WLW often referred to hirself as a 'gay giraffe')
    Last edited by Cooper; 11-02-2013 at 05:26 PM.
    KING GEORGE IS A FROG
    OFF
    NOT RUSHMORE MOUNTAIN
    BANG

Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    Quote Originally Posted by Cooper View Post
    Anyone else remember Megazine?
    I'm guessing you aren't talking about the monthly 2000AD spinoff?

Lesser Hivemind Node
    Purple giraffe of awesome to LaKroy who did the most beautiful piece of magrider driving i have seen. I was sitting on a hiltop on esamir looking for enemy tanks to kill with my lightning when i saw Lakroy and his trusty gunner Ridebird moving up with a magrider. A mossie appeard behind them so shouted a quick warning. Lakroy simply spins around and blasts the mossie in the face, turns back around and keeps driving. How I wish I got that on film.
    purple giraffe.jpg

Another special Giraffe for Vanu on Esasmir tonight. We were warpgated by the TR and they were about to warpgate the NC when RPS, UBAD, MDK + a whole bunch of other outfits banded together and made an epic push south crushing all TR resistance all the way to their warpgate and then securing Eisa. We even had a small outfit jump into our platoon as dedicated burster squad. It was glorious.

The_Purple_Giraffe__by_rooshkin.jpg

Secondary Hivemind Nexus RIDEBIRD's Avatar
    It was pretty amazing to finally have a good 5-6 outfits working together. And the speed we had! Man. Too bad the NC rolled up later. But now we have a fighting chance on Esamir!

Lesser Hivemind Node
    Quote Originally Posted by RIDEBIRD View Post
    It was pretty amazing to finally have a good 5-6 outfits working together. And the speed we had! Man. Too bad the NC rolled up later. But now we have a fighting chance on Esamir!
    Indeed, the speed with which we completely and utterly demolished the TR tank force. So it was not really ghost capping, we just smashed their forces aside.

Edit: Yesterday really showed why i love Esamir, the open fields for tank battles and flanking Lightnings <3. My AP lighting had a killstreak of at least 5 Prowlers and 1 mossie when a engineer that showed up as black on my minimap mined me. >.<
    Last edited by Wardancer; 13-02-2013 at 08:34 AM.

It should be said we led the charge by the way. We did good.
    Find me on the Steams

Secondary Hivemind Nexus EsotericReverie's Avatar
    Mineguard ftw. Sucks that I had to leave just as things started getting interesting, though I am happy to hear that we are taking a lead in inter-outfit collaboration. Good job!

It just confirms what we thought anyway
    - Tom De Roeck.

monochrom & verse publications

"Quantacat's name is still recognised even if he watches on with detached eyes like Peter Molyneux over a cube in 3D space, staring at it with tears in his eyes, softly whispering... Someday they'll get it."

By the way - that guy you guys invited (Quanta and Eclectic I think) turned out to be a quite annoying kid that we had to kick last night.. He didn't know the first thing about RPS or how to get his shit together.

He then proceeded to badmouth us to like everyone in the VS zerg.

So yeah let's not recruit on the server for a while yet.. Had forgotten it was that bad getting randoms to join you. If people want to join, direct them here and let them figure it out for themselves. If they can't, they're obviously not worth our time.
    Find me on the Steams

Secondary Hivemind Nexus EsotericReverie's Avatar
    Did he get a decent explanation to why he was kicked from the outfit? I didn't see anything in the chat, and I know htat we were in a rather hectic situation just then. Unless you (or someone) /told him why he was being kicked, I can easily imagine he would start calling us bad names. Not trying to play the blame game, just something I've been thinking about in general. We should try to treat even the bad apples nicely. "You do not seem to understand or care to learn the spirit of the RPS community, so we're kicking you from the outfit now."

Now, I must admit that I logged on maybe 15 minutes before this happened, so I didn't get to see very much of the events that led up to that point.

EDIT: What I'm trying to say is we should not play by double standards. If we say that we stand for a nice and friendly atmosphere, then we should extend the same courtesy to those that we don't like as well.

I treated him worse then I could, for sure. I did not have the patience nor time to thouroughly explain why he couldn't stay. It was pretty obvious to everyone why he couldn't. I just said we're technically an outfit only for the RPS community and he got pissed and started posting in polish or something.

I then said "okay, bye" and kicked him.

If someone else wanted to explain it to him or take charge and kick him they were very much free to do so. No one did, yet everyone was pretty much itching to see him go. I did not have time since I was leading, coordinating and playing, and I know he would have reacted with anger regardless.
    Find me on the Steams

Quote Originally Posted by EsotericReverie View Post
    EDIT: What I'm trying to say is we should not play by double standards. If we say that we stand for a nice and friendly atmosphere, then we should extend the same courtesy to those that we don't like as well.
    While I agree with that, consider that the guy/girl could not figure out the answer to the secret question of what is Rossignol's first name. Even after I told him to look at the website's authors.

I mean, I don't think it's elitist if the "you must be this tall to ride" bar is 2 inches high. It's not that he was not in touch with what RPS is (I mean, he wasn't, but that shouldn't and didn't matter). It's that he displayed a complete lack of trying to learn. We gave him plenty of chances -- I spent quite a while answering his questions in outfit chat.