Page 30 of 70 FirstFirst ... 20282930313240 ... LastLast
    Lesser Hivemind Node
    why don't we try tonight. just talked to justicia, and DIG will be out in force tonight. multiple platoons, reportedly. we need more cooperation, and starting a first attempt tonight could be well worth it. even if we fail, it's going to be ... practice.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    I agree with qaz. Worst case scenario, we get a lot of practice and some fun with other outfits.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus RIDEBIRD's Avatar
    Then I say you be the comms man tonight Qazz! Make your name known. Check out my list of people to talk to in the thread I posted.

I will not be on tonight, played a bit too many nights this week the girlfriend thinks

Also, our cooperation with MDK, PVL, BURP, ISK and VC have worked very well for about a week now. That's not really a problem at all. All of them talk to me in leader and quite a few of them /tell me when I login and ask where we are going to. Now we need to make more RPS folk known to them and to build more relationships, as comms liason is a hectic job when you're pling/sling (hence my suggestion). Me and Starkey (BURP) for example chat quite often, and they have rolled alongside us for a while now.

The ones that need work is DIG and DWG, where the latter left TVA recently. DIG seem to finally have woken up. Thank Vanu for that.
    Find me on the Steams

I promise the next 100 certs will go to command chat :P

dont give qaz command duty, he'll end up taking over the outfit. ;D
    - Tom De Roeck.

monochrom & verse publications

"Quantacat's name is still recognised even if he watches on with detached eyes like Peter Molyneux over a cube in 3D space, staring at it with tears in his eyes, softly whispering... Someday they'll get it."

Lesser Hivemind Node
    Quote Originally Posted by QuantaCat View Post
    dont give qaz command duty, he'll end up taking over the outfit. ;D
    all lies! i'm not the austrian here

oh I already have taken it over, I just dont want you taking whats mine ;D
    - Tom De Roeck.

monochrom & verse publications

"Quantacat's name is still recognised even if he watches on with detached eyes like Peter Molyneux over a cube in 3D space, staring at it with tears in his eyes, softly whispering... Someday they'll get it."

Quote Originally Posted by qaz View Post
    all lies! i'm not the austrian here
    Now I've got this image of Quanta as Arnie. "Get to the Galaxy!"

Lesser Hivemind Node
    well, cooperation was a spectacular failure tonight. DIG decided that it wanted to go to amerish first, and then to esamir. DWG is interested in cooperation, but they had a silly night. i guess we'll have to talk to them more and plan a proper op at some point.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus RIDEBIRD's Avatar
    And what about the others..? Don't expect anything of DIG at all, they do not care and sometimes feel more like trolls then a helpful ally, but MDK etc can and should be relied on.
    Find me on the Steams

Secondary Hivemind Nexus The JG Man's Avatar
    Leader chat from about 5 onwards was about gathering Vanu forces and taking Amerish. Co-operation was successful, but it went with majority rules.