Page 37 of 70 FirstFirst ... 27353637383947 ... LastLast
    Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    Have noticed in the past that when I deconstruct a vehicle that I'm still in it sometimes teleports me back to where I entered the vehicle. Think the Gal bug is related this (they both have to do with using the vehicle interface to forcibly remove someone, teleporting them back to where they entered it). I experienced the Gal bug multiple times, up until we stopped using the forced drop technique, not sure exactly how long ago it was.

May as well start trying it again, as good a way as any to see if the issue has been fixed.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    Purple Giraffe for Apricotsoup. You did some awesome stealth rezzing at Auraxis Firearms Corps last night!

ibtasim.com_033.jpg

A Tower of Purple Giraffes for all involved with tonight. Wasn't a part of it for very long but it seemed very well put together for the anticipated waves of new recruits, and well led by the multiple squad leads. Special mention to the brave NickTheNegligent for PL'ing!

Think the Giraffes did themselves proud tonight.

a_tower_of_giraffes1.jpg

Lesser Hivemind Node apricotsoup's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir Hoc View Post
    Purple Giraffe for Apricotsoup. You did some awesome stealth rezzing at Auraxis Firearms Corps last night!

ibtasim.com_033.jpg
    Aw thank yous :3

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Cooper's Avatar
    Dewi now BL. Did I miss anyone else?
    Quote Originally Posted by CROCONOUGHTKEY
    KING GEORGE IS A FROG
    le BANG~__-MICHEAL FUCK OFF~~__-INTERPOL KNOW YOU WELLBIENG~—
    OFF
    NOT RUSHMORE MOUNTAIN
    KILL WESTON KILL MUST KILLTHEWESTERNINMYHEADDOESN’TEXSIST
    TEXASISDEADINPARISHEWASAMAN..BINGBING.TETTOHEAD.SP ACEOK,TIMEDEADANDSTOPPED1920HOKKAIDO.UNDERSTOODAT1 ONE.
    UNDERSTANDTHISANDFUCKOFFPIRATEBAY.TIMEDOESNTEXSIST FORMEASIMPATEKPHILLPE.
    BANG

I've updated the roster on the website to.

Your awards have screwed up my formatting. Gonna have to sort that out.

Edit: Sorted.
    Last edited by Cooper; 15-03-2013 at 02:42 AM.
    KING GEORGE IS A FROG
    OFF
    NOT RUSHMORE MOUNTAIN
    TEXASISDEADINPARISHEWASAMAN..BINGBING.TETTOHEAD.SP ACEOK,TIMEDEADANDSTOPPED1920HOKKAIDO.UNDERSTOODAT1 ONE.
    BANG

Some awards:
    Purple Giraffe Camera(phones) for those who've worked on amazing videos

JaguarSkills

CMaster

(Double recognition for CMaster for offering hosting space for the rockplanetshotgun.com website...

and BasicPauly
    For putting the YouTube channel together and propelling the discussion about logos etc.
    KING GEORGE IS A FROG
    OFF
    NOT RUSHMORE MOUNTAIN
    BANG

Secondary Hivemind Nexus BasicPauly's Avatar
    hahaha. thanks cooper. Yeah, I imagine finding camera related purple giraffe photos was pretty difficult, so good on you for some kind of relation there

Lesser Hivemind Node
    Last night was pretty damn awesome, we really had a lot of people around. Too bad most of the early fighting turned into ghost capping and the later turned into getting stomped by massive TR forces. I did not stick around on Indar for very long but how did things go there?

Secondary Hivemind Nexus EsotericReverie's Avatar
    Indar went very well. We nearly had the TR warpgated. Then they pulled the servers for a hotfix...

all in all, good fun though!

dear lord, Ive become so slow. Also, what happened to the morning crew? We used to be able to get 6-10 players in the morning.. now its noone.
    - Tom De Roeck.

verse publications & The Shopkeeper, an interactive short.

"Quantacat's name is still recognised even if he watches on with detached eyes like Peter Molyneux over a cube in 3D space, staring at it with tears in his eyes, softly whispering... Someday they'll get it."

Secondary Hivemind Nexus EsotericReverie's Avatar
    Yeh, there is no morning shift any longer.

Network Hub
    Yesterday evening was awesome: thanks for Jim for issuing the callout, Cooper for putting - & holding - it all together & Nick for leading our platoon to glory. I served with several excellent squads and felt we held our own even when the odds were against us.

But the Order of the Purple Giraffe has to go to Charlie squad, the squad I led at the start. After a chaotic beginning, with some inept Gal piloting by yours truly and a couple of - authentic, ask any paratrooper - drops on the wrong target, we were first to the assault on Splitpeak Pass and that set the pattern. You held the points I marked, didn't split up and kept the banter going. And when it came to move out, you were there, so we were always in the vanguard.

purple giraffe.jpg
    Charlie Squad, first to the fight!

Secondary Hivemind Nexus

Purple giraffe to TheKarn, who when I asked for someone to jump in my Mag as soon as it spawned, was in before I even noticed, then proceeded to blow up 3 prowlers + 2 sunderers from a column of 20+ without any friendly armour support. It wasn' enough to save Feldspar, but it was an amazing piece of destruction.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus RIDEBIRD's Avatar
    I will be playing a lot this weekend. Anyone else? Posting on TVA as we speak to see if we can make something happen.
    Find me on the Steams

Obscure Node
    I should be online saturday and sunday. So count me in!

Secondary Hivemind Nexus RIDEBIRD's Avatar
    Please always follow the following procedure for inviting that we agreed upon during the meeting.

If someone is interested in joining, point them to www.rockpapershotgun.com and tell them to find the forum and how to join. If they can't figure out, well.

I also strongly suggest we set an age limit to 18.
    Find me on the Steams

Quote Originally Posted by RIDEBIRD View Post
    I also strongly suggest we set an age limit to 18.
    I'm assuming that's a minimum, otherwise we'd have to kick out pretty much everyone. :P

Secondary Hivemind Nexus The JG Man's Avatar
    I disagree. So long as people are mature enough to play with us without causing a stir or any other sort of issue, find us in the standard way and then join in, again, without causing issue, I see no reason for an age limit.