Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Suppress keys as in hotkeys which mute you? It's entirely possible, under Settings>Options>hotkeys
    I'm Respecting your culture!

I am SvDvorak and I approve of this message. You can most easily reach me on Steam where I have the same username if needed.

Obscure Node
    Is there a way to get the ts3 ui as an overlay like you can do with mumble by pressing f11? Also, bring valhalla to ts3! The names of the mum server were a bit funnier.

Quote Originally Posted by StrangLove View Post
    Suppress keys as in hotkeys which mute you? It's entirely possible, under Settings>Options>hotkeys
    No, I mean where the VOIP dealie traps the keypress so other things don't get it.

I like to use the windows key, as it's never used in games and in a fairly convenient place, but if you can't suppress it it's worthless because it makes the start menu pop up.

(Also, suppressing keys doesn't seem to work entirely correctly in Planetside 2, but that's a different matter)

Yeah, it's possible (if a little convoluted). Go to options>hotkeys, and click on the drop-down menu to the bottom-right. Switch to Mouse and Keyboard only, and then edit your PTT. You should have a 'Discard' tickbox, which suppresses the key you're using for that hotkey. I hope this helps.

Syn, there is an overlay plugin for TS3 (installed by default), but it's a little unstable and can cause crashes for some setups. I don't know whether it's hotkey-able by default, but it has some pretty extensive settings. Look for it under Settings>plugins. After it's activated, you'll be able to trawl through the options (I spied some 'activate' hotkey options in there)
    Last edited by StrangLove; 04-12-2012 at 09:53 AM.
    I'm Respecting your culture!

Sounds like that'll do the job, yeah.