Secondary Hivemind Nexus Heliocentric's Avatar

Divisions of Death thread for poll bug victims

Rotekian, hope this helps for the time until the new thread is created
    Quote Originally Posted by groovychainsaw View Post
    Welcome all!

This is the main thread for the unofficial RPS blood bowl league 'The Divisions of Death'. All are welcome who enjoy the fine wine of violence and the meat of...violence. We are a group of like-minded RPS-ites who enjoy playing Cyanide's PC game 'Blood Bowl: Legendary Edition' in a league format together.

We are always looking for new recruits, so please post in here and say hi if you would like to join us, we don't bite (often). We run 30 day 'seasons' with 3 games each, 10 day windows to play each game, so each 30 days we can take on new players. Once you've posted in here, add your details to our organising sheet,

HERE

And in the 'season info' tab, at the bottom of the list of players, add your coach name (from the forum), ideally your steam ID, definitely your blood bowl online ID and your timezone along with when you are usually available.The 'race balance' tab shows the currently available race slots. The rules we use to manage the league are also in the sheet above under the 'rules and stuff' tab so have a look there if you want to know more about league structure and general management of the divisions. If it all looks too scary, just ask in here and one of our many wizened sages will be able to help.

I also strongly recommend you 'track' the thread if you're keen on joining, by subscribing for an email update (instant, daily, or weekly) so if you join up but we don't start the next season for 3 weeks, you'll get a nudge when we're about to start (and enjoy the many many pages of fine, high quality match reports and blood bowl theorizing, right chaps?).

As for organising matches, do that:
    HERE
    Apply to join the group, then organise your match in the correct group for your division.

That's it for now, just post in here to join in. See you on the field! (with my boot on your head).
    I'm failing to writing a blog, specifically about playing games the wrong way
    http://playingitwrong.wordpress.com/

Network Hub
    Thanks!

Fortunately I can access the other thread by logging out, but the info is appreciated.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Heliocentric's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Rotekian View Post
    Thanks!

Fortunately I can access the other thread by logging out, but the info is appreciated.
    Wierd bug, but I'll just announce for you your interest in DoD, I suggest you add yourself to the spreadsheet.
    I'm failing to writing a blog, specifically about playing games the wrong way
    http://playingitwrong.wordpress.com/