Page 78 of 90 FirstFirst ... 2868767778798088 ... LastLast
Results 1,541 to 1,560 of 1786
    Secondary Hivemind Nexus NickWhite's Avatar
    So. In preparation for the (extra special super secret surprise) StratGir on August 6th, your noble Giraffe Council present to you the structure for this illustrious ops night.

I will be there to ensure that all the admin is taken care of prior to - and ensure that we are ready to start at - 8pm BST.

I will also be taking one of the SL roles, running a TacGir squad.

The PL role will be split into two shifts: 20:00 - 21:00 and 21:00 - 22:00 (BST)
    - This will be strictly enforced, with the exception being that the current PLs desire to continue and the 2nd shift PLs agreement both occur.

Volunteers for the 2 PLs, TVA Liaisons and 3 SL volunteers are needed!!
    Planetside 2 - NickTheNegligent // Steam - Nick

Activated Node
    Quote Originally Posted by NickWhite View Post
    I should be back and itching for some game time, can take on any of the roles dependent on what's needed.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Cephas's Avatar
    Since I'm a few weeks out of practice I'd prefer to be a grunt. If we're short I'll SL though.

Lesser Hivemind Node
    I will PL or SL as needed.
    Disclaimer:
    Sometimes I get a bit manic and then I talk too much and wall-of-text a lot.
    This rarely lasts for more than a week or so at a time. Feel free to ignore any and all walls of text at your leisure.

Activated Node
    do you want a sign up sheet for grunts or only bothered about positions of power?

Secondary Hivemind Nexus EsotericReverie's Avatar
    I wouldn't mind PLing one of the shifts! I did a session as PL and TVA rep yesterday, and that actually worked really well, so I'd be doing that again, probably. Or even try using in game command chat...

do we want to coordinate with other outfits? We've had fun with FRC and ran with a CSG squad yesterday during the hectic fighting on Esamir. Time to contact FRES, perhaps? Or at least try to run a bit closer coordination with some other people, using TVA or leader chat.

Oh, and prospective SLs should probably see about setting up the StratGir comms binds in Mumble! Thread linked in the thread of all threads.
    Steam: EsotericReverie | Origin: EsotericReverie | Planetside 2: EsotericReverie | Battle.net: Esoteric#2168

Quote Originally Posted by NickWhite View Post
    So. In preparation for the (extra special super secret surprise) StratGir on August 6th, your noble Giraffe Council present to you the structure for this illustrious ops night.

I will be there to ensure that all the admin is taken care of prior to - and ensure that we are ready to start at - 8pm BST.

I will also be taking one of the SL roles, running a TacGir squad.

The PL role will be split into two shifts: 20:00 - 21:00 and 21:00 - 22:00 (BST)
    - This will be strictly enforced, with the exception being that the current PLs desire to continue and the 2nd shift PLs agreement both occur.

Remember this? That's the day after tomorrow! The StratGir you will not want to miss. Sign up for leadership slots now, please!

I wouldn't mind taking one of the PL shifts. Ingles and Grumpy have also volunteered.
    Steam: EsotericReverie | Origin: EsotericReverie | Planetside 2: EsotericReverie | Battle.net: Esoteric#2168

Double post!

Also, hype is welcome even (perhaps particularly) if you don't want to lead a squad or platoon.

*Excited* I need to fim up a shift but I really really want to be in this

Lesser Hivemind Node
    I'm not in an excitable mood, but I'm really looking forward to this, does that count?

The things we can do with a few more people and a small amount of focus is amazing, and more than your average stratgir is going to be great.
    Disclaimer:
    This rarely lasts for more than a week or so at a time. Feel free to ignore any and all walls of text at your leisure.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus LaKroy's Avatar
    This sounds very intriguing! :D

I'll take an SL slot if available.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    I have it on good authority that this stratgir will be more fun than all other stratgirs, combined*

* Disclaimer: This is not a guarantee. It's only as fun as you make it. But I'm gonna do my best to make it as fun as a, apartment sized ball-pit.
    Steam Profile - Ser Hoc

Activated Node
    Quote Originally Posted by EsotericReverie View Post
    I wouldn't mind taking one of the PL shifts. Ingles and Grumpy have also volunteered.
    Afraid I'm gonna have to bow out, would be nice to see a few more people putting their names forward

Secondary Hivemind Nexus LaKroy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir Hoc View Post
    I'm gonna ... make ... a, apartment sized ball-pit.
    I'll take your word for it. Looking forward to visiting you when it is finished! :D

Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    I'd gotten confused as to when this was (thought it was last week where MergerSmash training got in the way.

I can fill in some form of leadership role, as/when required.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    Quote Originally Posted by LaKroy View Post
    I'll take your word for it. Looking forward to visiting you when it is finished!
    My new apartment (when I find it) is gonna be baller.

On topic; I'm probably gonna be a bit late on wednesday. So leave some fun for me.
    Steam Profile - Ser Hoc

I won't be able to make it this week as the apartment I am living in whilst in Copenhagen has no internet. Though maybe I could go to Malmo and break into Moxi's apartment/house :P

Lesser Hivemind Node
    Disclaimer:

I had already looked at the cafes but so many broken links. Anyway I have found internet and I would love to TacGir but can SL if needed.

But do note if my Copenhagen friends decided they are not busy and want to go and do something they win as I only have a few weeks here.