Secondary Hivemind Nexus Cephas's Avatar

[VS] ServerSmash time!

Our next proper ServerSmash match will be against Connery on the evening of February 28th, so we need to start organising.

If you would like to Force Command, please attend a meeting at 7:00 UTC on Monday 2nd of February. We would also like to have registered the interest of platoons to play. Please submit your platoons (QRF of 24 or Standard of 48) to serversmashrep@hotmail.com before that meeting, and have a representative at the meeting.
    Usually I've tried to keep track of the VS things but since I'll be playing NC for future smashes someone else will need to deal with that. This is your prompt if you wish to take part in future matches.

Lesser Hivemind Node
    Cephas! NOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooo!

Signup list:
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...VBB5Ko/pubhtml

Remind me to update it if I forget.
    Hmm actually I'll just make a form.

SIGNUP FORM!
    Last edited by Grumpy; 26-01-2015 at 06:32 PM.
    Disclaimer:
    Sometimes I get a bit manic and then I talk too much and wall-of-text a lot.
    This rarely lasts for more than a week or so at a time. Feel free to ignore any and all walls of text at your leisure.

Thats certainly an interesting way of signing up for the serversmash. I've signed up though.
    Planetside 2:JaggedMallard26 (VS), JaggedMallard27 (TR, Cobalt) and Jaggedmallard28 (NC)

I'm quite nitpicky in forum discussions so be warned

Hulk smash

Lesser Hivemind Node
    Quote Originally Posted by jaggedmallard View Post
    Thats certainly an interesting way of signing up for the serversmash. I've signed up though.
    It is because it is not crazy and requires endless updates to posts.

I strongly recommend against asuming I'm actually going to be organized viz: the smash though. These are things best left to people not about to test new medication.
    Disclaimer:
    This rarely lasts for more than a week or so at a time. Feel free to ignore any and all walls of text at your leisure.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Cooper's Avatar
    Note that we have a standing agreement with VCBC, CSG and, erm... Yeah. (Anyone?)

We do have a platoon agreed upon though, can't remember who.

ServerSmash aside, we should arrange joint ops with our platoon outfits over Feb anyway. Cos joint ops are cool and shit, eh?
    Quote Originally Posted by CROCONOUGHTKEY
    KING GEORGE IS A FROG
    le BANG~__-MICHEAL FUCK OFF~~__-INTERPOL KNOW YOU WELLBIENG~—
    OFF
    NOT RUSHMORE MOUNTAIN
    KILL WESTON KILL MUST KILLTHEWESTERNINMYHEADDOESN’TEXSIST
    TEXASISDEADINPARISHEWASAMAN..BINGBING.TETTOHEAD.SP ACEOK,TIMEDEADANDSTOPPED1920HOKKAIDO.UNDERSTOODAT1 ONE.
    UNDERSTANDTHISANDFUCKOFFPIRATEBAY.TIMEDOESNTEXSIST FORMEASIMPATEKPHILLPE.
    BANG

Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    We were in your platoon roster last time. Though there were some issues with CSG, if I remember correctly.

Anyway, will let you know what the situation is when I have a better idea if we have a squad... If you still want us, that is!

I'll refrain from signing up until I have a better idea on the date, but I'm probably down for this too.

Lesser Hivemind Node
    Quote Originally Posted by Cooper View Post
    Note that we have a standing agreement with VCBC, CSG and, erm... Yeah. (Anyone?)

We do have a platoon agreed upon though, can't remember who.

ServerSmash aside, we should arrange joint ops with our platoon outfits over Feb anyway. Cos joint ops are cool and shit, eh?
    Yes. Du this. Can we book such things in soon so that I may have them in my Holy Calender of "Things Wot Happen"?
    Disclaimer:

Lesser Hivemind Node
    Private.

Is anyone pulling on this, or are people assuming I'm being all responsible?
    Disclaimer:

Ask for access.
    I'll keep a tab on things though.
    I've just put that we're checking numbers and will get back to them.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Cooper's Avatar
    I'll probably be in, but I'm snowed under with work for the next week and a bit, so won't be around much to push / organise.

If I remember, I'll try and poke Zander to get some informal practice booked in for our platoon.
    Quote Originally Posted by CROCONOUGHTKEY
    KING GEORGE IS A FROG
    le BANG~__-MICHEAL FUCK OFF~~__-INTERPOL KNOW YOU WELLBIENG~—
    OFF
    NOT RUSHMORE MOUNTAIN
    KILL WESTON KILL MUST KILLTHEWESTERNINMYHEADDOESN’TEXSIST
    TEXASISDEADINPARISHEWASAMAN..BINGBING.TETTOHEAD.SP ACEOK,TIMEDEADANDSTOPPED1920HOKKAIDO.UNDERSTOODAT1 ONE.
    UNDERSTANDTHISANDFUCKOFFPIRATEBAY.TIMEDOESNTEXSIST FORMEASIMPATEKPHILLPE.
    BANG

Lesser Hivemind Node
    Hmm, I must remember to remind people to sign up during SG tonight.
    Disclaimer:

There's a meeting on Monday at 7 for this and the Miller Smash so I'll be there for us. I'll speak to Zander there about joint ops. CSG should be there as well so it's the best time probably.

p.s. sign up!