Community Training - 10th March

Alright guys, community training! Vote for what you want to see run from the options below, or suggest something you'll like to run! Voting ends Saturday when I can be bothered to check this thread so get to voting!

March 10th - 7:30pm GMT - Faction TBC

Options:
    QRF Training
    Continuing what we started last week, we continue with the QRF stuff, practising on live as we did for the last session.

Class Training
    Specific training for a class, remember to pick a class if you vote for this option!

Situational awareness
    A brief run through of using your eyes, ears, allies and minimap to be more aware on the battlefield.

Quote Originally Posted by Cei View Post
    Platoon and Squad Leadership

I'll be blunt. We need more people in these roles, and that means you dear reader. Grumpy and I cannot run every single StratGIR!
    Something else?
    Got a suggestion for something to run, or want to run something yourself? Post below!

Cheers!
    Vidi
    Last edited by Vidi; Today at 03:35 PM.

Platoon and Squad Leadership

I'll be blunt. We need more people in these roles, and that means you dear reader. Grumpy and I cannot run every single StratGIR!
    I propose that we add 30 minutes on to the end of a community session and all those interested in SL/PL can attend and get a run down. After that we'll then buddy you up on live evenings to run squads and platoons.
    Last edited by Cei; Today at 03:59 PM.
    RPS Mumble Server [mumble.rockpapershotgun.com:64738]
    ServerAdmin