Activated Node

Attn. of Nalyn Blackfyre

Earlier today I was doing Fractals of the Mists with Nalyn and a few non-guildies when my keyboard stopped working. I frantically changed a few different sets of batteries thinking that was the issue but it still wouldn't work, at which point I started trying to play using just the mouse. That went well enough (considering) for about 10', until we got to a jumping section, which, with no space bar, I couldn't get through. I got past the first few jumps by balancing across the narrow railing instead of jumping, but eventually I messed up and fell. With no way to type and let them know what was happening, I had to simply exit and get back to trying to fix the damned keyboard.
    This is just a message to apologise for dumping you all mid-fractal, and I hope you guys managed to finish it with just 4 people! Now, back to shopping for a new keyboard...

hah... so that's why you were just standing there all helpless at the bottom of the pit

no problem mate... we managed to finish that fractal after a few wipes (some more stupid than others). but after that one of the others said he had to go because of work and he left. we tried to heroically fight in the last fractal but got overwhelmed by the first boss-thingie-encounter.

it was fun nevertheless and i gotta say that it's damned challenging when outnumbered and outgunned.

PS I gotta wonder though, did you type this message using your mouse?

Activated Node
    Nope, I've also got a laptop but it's too weedy to run GW2 I tried to get a friend who's also in the guild to log in and let you guys know what had happened, but he hasn't logged in for a month and by the time his game client updated you had logged out.

I gotta say, it was pretty entertaining trying to stay alive and contribute using only the mouse, but I can't wait to get a new kb tomorrow! If you want to try the fractals again drop me a line anytime!