View Poll Results: Which research lab should we build first?

Voters
10. You may not vote on this poll
  • Energy Lab

4 40.00%
  • Bio Lab

1 10.00%
  • Chem Lab

5 50.00%
    Activated Node

Rock Paper Skana Research Priority Poll

We're finally getting to the fun stuff with the dojo! The oracle is under construction and we have space to build the first of the three research labs. Our choices are Energy, Bio, or Chemical research.

Energy research allows us to build several Corpus weapons including a stun boton, a gatling laser, a laser rifle, a shock lance, and a laser sniper rifle. Support this if you need more lasers in your life.

Bio research focuses on weapons that to poison damage. This lab unlocks the mysteries of a poison grenade launcher and a poison tipped needle pistol. For Tenno who love the color green.

Chemical research gives us access to Grineer weaponry. We will be able to build a flamethrower and a rocket launcher. Pick this to build first if you just want to watch the world burn.

Remember, we'll be building all three labs eventually, this is just to determine which one we should build first. Construction of the other two can commence as soon as the third hallway is completed.

I'll just leave this here and rest my case :D

ROCKETS!!!! Nuff said

Well, I can't vote, I don't know why but either way my vote goes for rockets, lots of 'em.

Activated Node
    We can't start any of them until the oracle is complete, so that will be when I check the poll and declare a winner.

Activated Node
    pew pew with lazers!
    rockets blow!

Banned
    Woahhhh energy is catching.

I did not waste my vote ^_^

Activated Node
    Only a few circuits needed before the Oracle is fully supplied! Currently Chem Research has the lead by CharlyGlamour's single unrecordable vote. Will rockets prevail? Will lasers make a last minute collimated comeback? Only you, dear Tenno, can decide!