Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodge View Post
    If people are on premium and haven't referred anyone if you send it my way I can put it towards upkeep cost.

(type /refer then bodgemonkey)
    Consider it done.

Nim

Obscure Node
    I've found a mine with silver vein inside it. It has a forge in it. It doesn't have a mine door. Yet, at least. Here is a map for it. I could get a bit far with the box where the cave with the vein is supposed to be but the vein itself should be seen on the cave wall to the right. (uhh, 2nd cave after crossing the bay to the south).
    Last edited by Drakkir; 29-01-2013 at 02:49 PM.

Network Hub
    Jo if you are about, we need your writ to expand the deed and at the moment we can't complete the lighthouse (well it won't let me start the walls or opening)

Obscure Node
    Newb, incoming. Just spawned on Release and attempting to figure out... everything. I will find you guys. Someday. ...Someday.

Edit: I'll probably be going premium btw and I'll contribute the referral.
    Last edited by frosty; 08-02-2013 at 07:02 PM.

Obscure Node
    Noob here, very new at wurm, Qunitin's posts really captured me, and I'd love to join you guys :)
    All i did so far is got through the tutorial and set off with the first person I saw into the sunset, ran into a few pesky goblins, lost the carts we thought we'd need, and died hard.
    After the week of my rage quit's aftershock, I'd love to join anything you guys are doing.
    Is there already a running RPS Wurm place? I'd love to help around :)

Network Hub
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodge View Post
    Apparently someone took some stuff out of it so the door went on.

http://noizeviolation.com/wurm/hires.png

We are in square 29R on that map (Why no letters first? :()
    Here's some direction Bodge gave me. Although I died several times before I got there. It's best to travel light and not to carry something you wouldn't wanna lose.
    We're on the Release server, so make sure you're on it. I could give you a lift in a boat but that's one hell of a journey for both of us since there's no way to get to the starting town by water.

Obscure Node
    I started down that way from the spawning town and was attacked by a pyromaniac dog and died. I got called into work, but I'll be resuming my trek (now without a compass, oh dear) around 12am EST.

Another edit: someone needs to log in before I ragequit. I've died so many times trying to get there hahaha.

Another another edit: after 6 hours, I ragequit

Another another another edit: 10 minutes later, I figured hey one more shot. And..
    I.
    FUCKING.
    MADE.
    IT.
    IM THERE. IM LOOKING AT YOUR LITTLE FUCKING SHACKS FUCKERS. I DIED 11ENTY TIMES AND GOT LOST 10X THAT, BUT HERE I FUCKING AM. BASK IN MY GLORY, NOTE MY CHISELED CALF MUSCLES FROM DAYS OF WALKING AND CLIMBING ABOUT. WHAT'S THAT? YES I LOST MY COMPASS THE FIRST TIME I DIED. YUP, I PROBABLY HAVE A BUILT-IN ONE, I CAN CIRCUMNAVIGATE THE GLOBE LIKE A PIGEON. WITH A BUILT-IN COMPASS. A CYBORG AUGMENTED PIGEON. SUCK IT JC DENTON. CHECK OUT MY BEAR GRYLLES -ESQE GRIZZLED FEATURES FROM HOURS OF SURVIVING THE WILD. YUP, I'LL EAT THAT FUCKING CENTIPEDE, TASTES LIKE GODDAMN VICTORY. OOPS, MY SHIRT FELL OFF. SEE MY SCARS FROM FLAMING DOGS AND PISSED OFF SPIDERS? AND STUPID CROCODILES? IT'S OKAY, GO AHEAD AND TOUCH THEM. IT DOESN'T HURT. NOPE, COULDN'T FIND ANY COTTON SO DIDN'T MAKE BANDAGES. HEALED MYSELF THE OLD FASHIONED WAY. BY BREAKING MY FINGERS TO FORGET ABOUT THE 3RD DEGREE DOG-BURNS.

Oh, side note, can someone please add me soon before I die and have to do it all over again?
    Last edited by frosty; 09-02-2013 at 10:40 AM.

Network Hub
    Cool, i will idle in game for a bit. Pop on soon if you can.

Network Hub
    Actually, add me on steam that way you can give me a shout when online.

Obscure Node
    Sent you referral, Bodge.

Obscure Node
    Frosty. I have loads of compasses from travellers that died in our woods. I can spare you one if you need it :) And most of the tools if you need them. Just gimme a call in game.

I'd like to start fencing off our deed. Would be cool if we'd expand it to the final form. I can contribute some silver for it.
    Last edited by Drakkir; 10-02-2013 at 11:27 AM.

Network Hub
    We need jo's writ before we can expand it. Can start the wall off though just need to think where we want it.

Obscure Node
    We need to push it up to that steep road just past the stables. I felled some trees there. And we're going to fence it at the borders of the deed. What do you think of that?

Obscure Node
    Thanks Drak! I'm trying to grind through everything on my own instead of just taking from our supplies, to get my skills up.

Am I stupid, or is our mine out of iron?? I've had to surface rummage to get any! I've even prospected every inch of it and just get rock.

Edit: Nevermined (punny). I am in fact stupid.
    Last edited by frosty; 10-02-2013 at 07:39 PM.

Obscure Node
    [19:59:22] The village is disbanding within one week. Due to the low morale this gives, the guards have ceased their general maintenance of structures.

PANIC!!
    Is this normal? Or are we fucked?

Just means the upkeep in the town coffers is getting low, I think.

Network Hub
    Really? I have quite a bit of silver, will investigate.

EDIT: Resolved.
    Last edited by Bodge; 11-02-2013 at 11:15 AM.

Obscure Node
    The dude which was between us and Flumpf (Hot Problems Deed) has a silver vein inside his mine. The deed has disbanded. We could mine some of the silver.

Network Hub
    Damm it. As soon as I read that Frosty has made it to the village I had a feeling he's gonna take the spot that I wanted.
    Should have at least fenced it off. Well, I'm gonna have to find a new site for a house.
    P.S. I'm mad only at myself for not marking it at least.

Obscure Node
    I told him you wanted that spot ;]