Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 412131415 LastLast
    Network Hub
    Can you leave me some room for expansion before starting the warehouse ?

Obscure Node
    Plenty of room to go around :)

Obscure Node
    I'm sorry, I'm not around but my Wurm crashes and I can't get into the game. Waiting for a proper answer on Wurm forum.

Edit: Ok, got it fixed. Back to business.
    Last edited by Drakkir; 26-02-2013 at 04:56 PM.

Network Hub
    I will be back after a few days of long hours too.

Obscure Node
    I'm afraid that the village is dying again.

Network Hub
    Well i will actually be able to play for the first time in about a week, which will help.

Obscure Node
    I tried Wurm a few years ago and, while intrigued by the idea, bounced right off it due to difficulty in getting started. Considering giving it another go, if I can find some decent people to play with. Is the RPS village still around?

Network Hub
    Yes, it is there at the moment it is pretty quiet I don't know where people are but I am still about tinkering with my boat give me a shout in game if you are on release. Oh i am bodgemonkey in game.
    Last edited by Bodge; 04-03-2013 at 10:45 PM.

Obscure Node
    Will do when I get the client set up and an account registered.

EDIT: Okay, this doesn't run well on my laptop. Going to try again tomorrow on my main gaming computer.
    Last edited by Biscuitry; 04-03-2013 at 11:46 PM.

Network Hub
    I'm afraid I don't have much time for Wurm lately. I need to get a habit of showing up for at least a bit every day like Bodge does, but it's gonna be tough now (HotS). Sorry.

Obscure Node
    So, uh, hi, I'm a total newb, ModZero in game, and already making my way towards something I think may be your location (tile R29, on the map linked here, SEE from Flumpf? A small spot of moss in the middle of grass?)
    Last edited by aleander; 10-03-2013 at 10:54 AM.

Obscure Node
    Or not, I got eaten by a bunch of spiders and hell hounds near Port Angnon.

Network Hub
    Keep trying man. Took me a while to get there too. You were going it the right direction. Either get to the north end of the bay we're at or to Flupf (there's a road from there to us). Use settlements and water to get the enemies off you (careful, bears and alligators can swim) and regen stamina. Drop everything except for the crucial tools to move faster and conserve stamina.

Obscure Node
    Huh, I think I went a bit lost. I'm in Dune, and I'm pretty sure I went east instead of south at some point. Not giving up yet :-)

Edit: there's a path south of Bella Coola that's essentially huge spider country. I'm trying to get past that :-)
    Last edited by aleander; 10-03-2013 at 09:48 PM.

Obscure Node
    I am here. I think Flumpf got terrified of all the spiders chasing after me, packed up and retreated into the mountains. Which explains why I couldn't find it: it was that ghost town full of spiders and hell hounds. Anyhow, hi there, I'm ModZero, I'm there, plz add me kthxbai.

ps: or else I'll bring more spiders. This game is going to give me arachnophobia.
    Last edited by aleander; 10-03-2013 at 10:40 PM.

Network Hub
    Quote Originally Posted by aleander View Post
    I am here. I think Flumpf got terrified of all the spiders chasing after me, packed up and retreated into the mountains. Which explains why I couldn't find it: it was that ghost town full of spiders and hell hounds. Anyhow, hi there, I'm ModZero, I'm there, plz add me kthxbai.

ps: or else I'll bring more spiders. This game is going to give me arachnophobia.
    I will try to be around much of tomorrow, I am working a heck of a lot recently so haven't been about.

Network Hub
    get back here mod!

Obscure Node
    Ooops, sorry. Well, by now we met.

I started flattening a small chunk of land, also put some sand outside the gate, as apparently roads like it sandy. Would go further out, but there's a scary spider there.

What's up with the spiders? They're more common than mosquitoes around here.

Anyhow, yay, and I'll be looking for iron for nails soon, and I'll make some planks. After that, hopefully I'll be as good at carpentry as I'm at digging holes right now.

Network Hub
    I will be around this weekend after stupid amounts of work.

Obscure Node
    Sorry, my laptop was serviced and I didn't have anything on to play Wurm. But I'm back :D