Page 9 of 15 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast
    Secondary Hivemind Nexus sinister agent's Avatar
    I don't think it'll be much more than a few days before the new server's functionally identical to the others. Just look at the horse thing. Someone's probably already cleared out half the great desert by luring the monsters one by one to guard posts.

As fascinating as all that may be, I think I'm still pretty keen on moving on to a new location.

What may be fascinating? I am confounded and bewildered by your pronounery.

I will probably be staying put for the time being unless I have a good reason to do otherwise. I'll try to help any stragglers with supplies and directions to the promised land, provided their route takes them this way.

It's important that we are all on the same page here guys. Some people want to stay at our current location, others want to move on to a new one. I'm interested in being a part of a community here guys. So why don't we set the record straight.

"I'm staying."

"I'm going."

Whatever. Also, it would be cool to know who is focusing on what (skill wise) so we can figure out where we are lacking.

Has anyone scouted out a potential destination? Finding a decent place to settle might be good before we decide to move or not

I'm sorry, Nim. I don't mean to be rude, but I honestly have trouble deciphering your posts. There seems to be information missing. Who is staying? Who is going? Who are you speaking for with the text in quotes? Is there another part of this conversation occurring through another channel that I am missing? You keep using pronouns when it is not clear from context who or what specifically those pronouns refer to. As far as I am aware, you are the only one who has expressed a desire to leave the current location, though you used "we" rather than "I," thereby indicating that you spoke for the group. Could someone please clarify all of this for me?

I'm a free player, so my skills cap at 20 (I think.) My digging is around 16, carpentry around 11, foraging and botany are around 10. I have a few points in smithing, gardening and fishing. I haven't done much cooking, and I haven't touched pottery. I am saving up acorns to tame a unicorn and ride it into battle.

Network Hub
    @Tukuturi

There are a number of RPSers who have built rowing boats for the explicit purpose of relocating overseas. When the devs announced the opening of a new server accessible by the southern ocean, moving there became a natural extension of their original plan. Not everyone is going (including me), but if you're interested, Avaa and Bodge may be ferrying people over this weekend.

Thanks, X-kot. I had seen the boats but wasn't sure as to their purpose. I'm not quick on the uptake.

Network Hub
    All three boats are active now. I am going to work on ship building to try and get a faster and larger boat so that we can move between settlements easier. I am planning on establishing the new settlement and then exploring both servers, so will be around at both camps. Carp is at 26 and rising, mining at 17, digging 15, Botanizing is 12 everything else is sub 10.

EDIT: If you need a ride give a shout on steam or mumble if i am on if boat permissions are working properly i will set the boats to welcome friends.

Network Hub
    On a side note, I wonder how our neighboring horse factory fared with the wooden fence issue that hit during the last update.

I won't be able to play much over the next few days, atleast for any good length of time. So will it still be possible for someone to ferry me over to the new island after the new year? :)

Quote Originally Posted by X_kot View Post
    On a side note, I wonder how our neighboring horse factory fared with the wooden fence issue that hit during the last update.
    You mean our Neigh-bours? Been meaning to post that all day.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hypernetic View Post
    I just have an opinion different to your own. Circle jerking is good for no one, be glad somebody isn't afraid to disagree with women on the internet.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hypernetic View Post
    No, you are literally the cancer that is killing gaming.
    Quote Originally Posted by Serenegoose View Post
    Nobody's ever lost sleep over being called a cracker.

Network Hub
    Just a heads up that capn hank has a deed right next door to where we looked at yesterday.

Network Hub
    Quote Originally Posted by Unaco View Post
    You mean our Neigh-bours? Been meaning to post that all day.

You deserve to be shod for that pun, Unaco.

Quote Originally Posted by X_kot View Post
    You deserve to be shod for that pun, Unaco.
    Don't nag the poor guy.

Network Hub
    Yeah you know he can be a bit un-stable.

Quote Originally Posted by Tukuturi View Post
    Don't nag the poor guy.
    He's foaling no one.

A couple of screenshots:
    http://imgur.com/a/xsa42

The unofficial RPS Rising Storm group!

Quote Originally Posted by Joseph View Post
    He's foaling no one.
    Yeah, stop horse-ing around and get serious here.

Network Hub
    I have started a large house on the waters edge at Willow Cove. If you want to travel down then give a shout, there are three of us and one boat down there at the moment and it would be best if we could bring full boats so we don't have to keep coming and going until we have something faster. Also full boats travel quite a bit faster too.