Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Secondary Hivemind Nexus bonkers's Avatar
    Of course. I'm just interested in seeing what SOE seems to be aiming for the overall cert/hour rate

Activated Node
    Well I am at 29 with membership boost. I just hope that means I was at 10 in the beginning and now at... above "i totally suck" level.
    I wish they would have something like bf3stats.com where you had graphs that actually were usefull to see personal improvement, setup effectiveness and whatnot. On other hand I HATED BF3's overall pressure on K/D ratio with the idiotic "social" system.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus RIDEBIRD's Avatar
    29 certs for me, with boost.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus bonkers's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by reyn78 View Post
    I wish they would have something like bf3stats.com where you had graphs that actually were usefull to see personal improvement, setup effectiveness and whatnot. On other hand I HATED BF3's overall pressure on K/D ratio with the idiotic "social" system.
    They have that in development. As far as I understand it the PSU database pulls it's info from the same api, but it's currently only working rudimentary. Hopefully we will have the full official stats soon. Those are also planned to have detailed statistics like how often you have been killed by which weapon etc.

Obscure Node
    I'm on 28/hr with a 35% boost from a 3 month subscription.
    I spend quite a bit of time just flying about, which is fun but doesn't earn a lot of certs!

Hit my all time record (that I don't think i'll ever reach again!) with 180 certs in 1 hour last night (with 75% boost and double exp). Was just farming turrets and fixing, nothing exciting happened, unfortunately.

Network Hub
    Looks like I'm at around 25 certs/hour without any particular focus on being efficient (or any kind of boost/bonus beyound the double xp weekend). I expect this rate to be far from flat with the lowest gains coming in as infiltrator/light assault/pilot and the largest as engineer/medic.