Nerdcore Hip-Hop

OH SHIT

ITS BOUT TO GET DORKY UP IN THIS MUTHAWHAT

Everyone post their favourite nerdcore rapper! B|

There's a lot of talented MCs out there in cyberspace: MC Frontalot, Random, Adam Warrock, Shaffer the Darklord, MC Lars... But my favourite, hands down, is Kabuto The Python. He's the guy responsible for this masterpiece:

The guy has a keen wit, good sense of humor, and a likable personality. He knows how to come up with a clever turn of phrase, but even more importantly he knows how to deliver it with feeling. Google his free album "Ill Ron Hubbard" if you wanna hear more. It's a good one!

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Ravelle's Avatar
    I'm a fan of Adam Warrock, not really familiar with the others.

Steam | Origin: xRavelle | Skype: TheRavelle | PSN: Voltburn | Watch me struggle through my backlog

not that I like it

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Kelron's Avatar

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Nalano's Avatar
    kinda funny in that Hipster used to mean "White guys acting Black" and now means "Faux Artistes," so Nerdcore had to come in to fill the linguistic gap.
    Nalano H. Wildmoon
    Director of the Friends of Nalano PAC
    Attorney at Lawl
    "His lack of education is more than compensated for by his keenly developed moral bankruptcy." - Woody Allen

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Lambchops's Avatar
    None of those musically scratch my very narrow and specific hip hop itch. File along with so called "Chap-hop" under stuff that lacks for funky samples!

So, have some MJ Hibbett instead (don't know if he has any other songs about gaming to be honest, only other song of his I can remember is "Let the symbol of our nation be the pub")

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Kelron's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Nalano View Post
    kinda funny in that Hipster used to mean "White guys acting Black" and now means "Faux Artistes," so Nerdcore had to come in to fill the linguistic gap.
    Rapping is "acting black"?

Activated Node
    Quote Originally Posted by Lambchops View Post
    None of those musically scratch my very narrow and specific hip hop itch. File along with so called "Chap-hop" under stuff that lacks for funky samples!

So, have some MJ Hibbett instead (don't know if he has any other songs about gaming to be honest, only other song of his I can remember is "Let the symbol of our nation be the pub")

There's an "updated" version about the Commodore 64 ("Hey Hey 64k") but I'm not going to link to it because quite frankly the C64 can fuck right off. SINCLAIR 4 LIFE

I don't think Akira The Don necessarily falls into the "nerdcore" bracket but there's definitely a geek streak running through his music. His Street Fighter tribute mixtape is a prime example:

http://akirathedon.com/music/mixtape...treet-fighter/

And in a similar vein, grime MC D Double E did this a couple of years ago:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O8hi7CaqE8A

THREAD REZ

NEW KABUTO

DOWNLOAD LINK

I'M OUT