Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Activated Node
    I was on the traitor team some nights ago (I think monday, for a brief bit), it was pretty nice, and we/they are getting good, with some sort of orderly chain of command style stuff (which I kind of like, maybe cause I'm a religious fanatic wearing spandex).
    Only thing that didn't quite go well with me, was the fact that we were kinda vacuuming up empty territories on esamir, cause the squad wasn't large enough to deal properly with serious fights.

Me having very very little time for gaming lately, I really would rather maximize the time in intense firefight when playing. (So , no big deal, ended up I went on indar and pewpewed people ,still on mumble and stuff, with everybody being fine with it, but alas, without my mumble squad with me :/)

Quote Originally Posted by Athion View Post
    i agree with you there E1mo last night was the first week night i had (not counting friday :P) played and even though there was only like 7 of us it was brilliant fun especially our final assault and capture, we held the nicely. i will definitely be on more on the weekdays and weekends to join in. JeffJeff did lead well but i do think he should stay away from reavers for a while :P
    I really want to see the video of us flyboys trying to return the upturned liberator to an upright position. Now that was an interesting exercise!

Quote Originally Posted by President Weasel View Post
    you guys seem very paranoid with your permissions - in the Vanu Laser Cult, we're pretty much all members with invitation rights; in the so called Freedom faction, you restrict everyone to peons who cannot invite.
    Oi! Stop trying to steal our freedom lovers with your vanu mind games!

Quote Originally Posted by Wafflynumber View Post
    Don't worry Waffly, they'll never steal me.

Activated Node
    Join the dark (with purple highlights) side!

Obscure Node
    i dont want to be a Vanu, i dont like elves! (if anyone gets the original quote it shows how lame i am XD )

Sorry, Disco was never my music.

Activated Node
    well, fair enough about disco, but uhm, whilst the NC do shine on looks, they really really annoy on music, I found Capturing a base and hearing them guitars, nearly makes you believe you did something wrong

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Bankrotas's Avatar
    I actually enjoyed NC music a lot (well I like rock) and honestly energy guns felt terrible to shoot (I'm just not a energy weapon junky). Thus I became truelly a traitor to Vanu
    Hear from the spirit-world this mystery:
    Creation is summed up, O man, in thee;
    Angel and demon, man and beast art thou,
    Yea, thou art all thou dost appear to be!

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Wolfenswan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by vorrin View Post
    well, fair enough about disco, but uhm, whilst the NC do shine on looks, they really really annoy on music, I found Capturing a base and hearing them guitars, nearly makes you believe you did something wrong
    Upcoming patches will introduce Kid Rock and Nickleback to the game.

In all honesty, TR has the best soundtrack but for some reason no one here at RPS seems to like their authoritarian collectivism.
    Last edited by Wolfenswan; 20-12-2012 at 11:31 AM.

Activated Node
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolfenswan View Post
    Upcoming patches will introduce Kid Rock and Nickleback to the game.
    XD hopefully scaryvoicedman also migrates towards something a bit harder core and raveish then

Lesser Hivemind Node apricotsoup's Avatar
    I'm not a huge fan of the pewpew vanu weapons, but to me the NC armour looks bloody awful with all the yellow and the soundtrack is too cheesetastic for my liking whereas I actually really like the VS tracks.

Activated Node
    meh, dunno, I think the VS weapons don't really feel so uncorporeal and dull as energy weapons usually do, they feel pretty bulletty to me , so I'm fine

Secondary Hivemind Nexus President Weasel's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Wafflynumber View Post
    I'm not; I'm trying to get you to relax a bit and give more people invite rights - what do you imagine will happen, more members?

well im liking the outfit so far could use some more people but the group so far have gotten pretty damn close as brothers in arms! also hopefully ill sort out this livestreaming stuff which can advertise us without any editing! oh the terror! oh the hugh-manatee!
    hughmanatee.jpg
    Ayam... what r u doin... Ayam! stahp!! *squish*

Quote Originally Posted by President Weasel View Post
    I'm not; I'm trying to get you to relax a bit and give more people invite rights - what do you imagine will happen, more members?
    Oh totally, I think it's a great idea. I'm actually going to go one further for freedom and make everyone leader from tonight. Waffly's gonna love this, OBE incoming!

Jokes aside I think Weasy's suggestion is good because I don't predict a massive spike in our population with the extended invitation privileges so we won't lose that vaguely inbred family feel we've built up.

Activated Node
    by the way, two characters in different factions on same server are all ok now ,aren't they? (if so, if I ever see enough people in NC on one of my rare moments, I shall come and visit your inbreedness )(rockanroller swines) (sorry, my Vanu me is throwing a tantrum)

This game has music? Ok seriously, it is the first thing I normally turn off in Multi-player Games especially shooters. Enemy footsteps saved my life a couple of times.

Activated Node
    nah don't worry, although it's really bad, it only comes on very briefly to signify you're just about to capture a base, then to celebrate it, then it goes away. That, and it's playing in the initial menu. And the NC one is dreadful

Not sure where to put this. The expert mechanics of the NC at work (click to enlarge) ...