View Poll Results: When would you like a regular gathering to play Mechwarrior Online to take place?

Voters
4. You may not vote on this poll
  • Monday

1 25.00%
  • Tuesday

0 0%
  • Wednesday

2 50.00%
  • Thursday

1 25.00%
  • Friday

2 50.00%
  • Saturday

1 25.00%
  • Sunday

1 25.00%
  • Every day at a specified time.

1 25.00%
  • I would prefer one-off events instead of regular events.

0 0%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 3 of 27 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    Banned
    Good night! Glad to have met some new voices and slap some Atlas' about with 'em!

Network Hub
    Agree! With five people that was the largest event yet.

Hopefully the next matchmaker version will, y'know. Allow for five people at a time, though... XD;

Very nice to be able to get into a full 4-mech drop with fellow RPSers. Just need 3 more people to step up and we can all get killed together by more organised teams of 8.

Quote Originally Posted by jstutters View Post
    Very nice to be able to get into a full 4-mech drop with fellow RPSers. Just need 3 more people to step up and we can all get killed together by more organised teams of 8.
    When are you guys currently playing? I'm definitely interested, though as an American I may not be able to make your times :(

Network Hub
    Quote Originally Posted by Aerothorn View Post
    When are you guys currently playing? I'm definitely interested, though as an American I may not be able to make your times :(
    It tends to be 7:30 PM UK time, which is usually 7:30 GMT (except in summer, when it shifts around.) I think that translates to early afternoons in Americanese?

It looks like there's double XP on offer this weekend. Anyone in for some stompy robots on Sunday afternoon?

If you can be a little more specific I'll try and be there.

Nim

Banned
    I will be there.... "Sunday afternoon."

Network Hub
    My plan is to play at various points throughout the weekend and to sit in the Mumble channel while I do. But a specific time to do Sunday Stompybots sounds good? Any preferred timings?

In that case I can join in on weekends, thought not weekdays (day job!).

Still a total newbie fighting with the learning curve, but I am a Founder so have some MC to get a few mechs if need be (in addition to my hero Catraphract and founder's Catapult).

May join some of the newbie teamspeak channels mentioned on the main site.

Banned
    Anytime from 2 and I'll be all good.

Banned
    I also think we should paint our mechs white in celebration of the snowy weekend in :D

Network Hub
    I will totally look around for MW players today. My schedule's a little wonky, though, so I'll just have to cross my fingers I'll find you guys in the mumble. :3

Should be able to get online for 2pm.

Network Hub
    Okay. Tonight's a patch night -- this week it's Wednesday rather than the usual Tuesday -- so any MechWednesday MechWarrior action will be entirely provisional on when the servers are up. So, no big organized plan, but feel free to sit in the mumble and see if you can find pals!

Quote Originally Posted by JimTheDog View Post
    Okay. Tonight's a patch night -- this week it's Wednesday rather than the usual Tuesday -- so any MechWednesday MechWarrior action will be entirely provisional on when the servers are up. So, no big organized plan, but feel free to sit in the mumble and see if you can find pals!
    When have I ever needed your permission to sit in an empty mumble channel and make sad mewing sounds? Eh? Ehhh?

Nim

Network Hub
    Quote Originally Posted by Nim.Was.Taken View Post
    When have I ever needed your permission to sit in an empty mumble channel and make sad mewing sounds? Eh? Ehhh?

Nim
    ... You do WHAT? ...

Quote Originally Posted by JimTheDog View Post
    ... You do WHAT? ...
    Sorry I missed you guys, first week of classes is murder, I got home and just crashed on the couch.

Nim

Quote Originally Posted by Nim.Was.Taken View Post
    Sorry I missed you guys, first week of classes is murder, I got home and just crashed on the couch.
    No worries, there'll doubtless be more sessions soon. We made the useful discovery that people can get so caught up trying to kill a triple-PPC Cataphract that they'll completely ignore another Cataphract standing 400m away shooting them in the back.

Quote Originally Posted by jstutters View Post
    No worries, there'll doubtless be more sessions soon. We made the useful discovery that people can get so caught up trying to kill a triple-PPC Cataphract that they'll completely ignore another Cataphract standing 400m away shooting them in the back.
    I had a pretty exciting match last week. Ice map daytime, brutal brawl in the middle of the map, suddenly the base-capture alert goes off. I run back, torch the Raven that's trying to ninja our base, and then run back to the middle again. By this time it's 2v2. Then I see my teammate die. My base is 90% capped so I run back there to defend it Alamo style. I'm pretty damaged at this point, so I'm pretty sure I'm going to get toasted. Cicada is taking runs at me, I'm having a hard time hitting it, and my AC is out of ammo. Then a Catapult shows up. Game over right? How about one volley from my Medium Lasers and it goes poof. Fecking Cicada though, it makes my life a living hell. I cannot move off the capture point. It keeps making runs at me from different angles. I'm taking more than I'm dishing out, which is bad news bears. Then it decides that it can finish me off. Yeah? Yeah? How about no. Boom headshot. Longest match ever.

tl;dr I am awesome at internet robots

Nim