View Poll Results: When would you like a regular gathering to play Mechwarrior Online to take place?

Voters
4. You may not vote on this poll
  • Monday

1 25.00%
  • Tuesday

0 0%
  • Wednesday

2 50.00%
  • Thursday

1 25.00%
  • Friday

2 50.00%
  • Saturday

1 25.00%
  • Sunday

1 25.00%
  • Every day at a specified time.

1 25.00%
  • I would prefer one-off events instead of regular events.

0 0%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 26 of 26 FirstFirst ... 16242526
    Network Hub
    Quote Originally Posted by JackAttack View Post
    Pepper we have our very own Midascat owner in RPS, just look to Jim. Examples- 1. 2. I'll get more screenshots next time, the last session was limited by the ''moody'' lighting of River City Night.
    Wow. I look good, dead.

Network Hub
    Could one of you mechjocks please confirm that this works now, or do I have the security settings all wrong?

Fill out this form, which should take you to a google docs thing that will let you fill out your gaming related details.

You can then view a list of other players who play MWO and find a list of RPS people to add to your in-game friends list here, as a google spreadsheet thing.

Activated Node
    Yep works now. We inevitably have a few people who have just never happened to play together, so when they're both looking to play they can't see each other online. Add everyone on the spreadsheet and that shouldn't happen.

Network Hub
    In an upcoming patch we're about to get group sizes from 2-10 players. (No 11 player groups.)

I am excited. Are you excited?

Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    Oooh you do look good!

I'm not sure if I am supposed to be excited about that, is that like premades?
    PS2/NS2/Mumble: SirWigglyBottom
    Steam: The Almighty Snark

Bread?

Activated Node
    Hello Guys,
    Added my self to your form, I play mwo since January last year on and off but at least a couple of times a month and more recently as I grew tired of bf4 for the moment. I tend to play during the week or weekend, nothing set in stone due to family life but it will be evenings. Feel free to add me to your friend list and I hope to meet you on the battlefield.

Btw does anyone know how and when you get bonus cbills and xp? Is it a daily thing or hourly or monthly etc.

Cheers.
    - Tom De Roeck.

monochrom & verse publications

"Quantacat's name is still recognised even if he watches on with detached eyes like Peter Molyneux over a cube in 3D space, staring at it with tears in his eyes, softly whispering... Someday they'll get it."

Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    You mean like the achievements? Those are only once, you can see the full list somewhere on the left. They sometimes do a double thingy weekend but not very often at all. Premium time with all the bonus stuff is paid for.
    PS2/NS2/Mumble: SirWigglyBottom
    Steam: The Almighty Snark

Bread?

right. ah well.
    - Tom De Roeck.

monochrom & verse publications

"Quantacat's name is still recognised even if he watches on with detached eyes like Peter Molyneux over a cube in 3D space, staring at it with tears in his eyes, softly whispering... Someday they'll get it."