Page 100 of 303 FirstFirst ... 50909899100101102110150200 ... LastLast
Results 1,981 to 2,000 of 6044
    Secondary Hivemind Nexus ChainsawHands's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by groovychainsaw View Post
    Hi Chainsawhands - I know we spoke earlier in the week, but I havent seen you around since then - you around tonight for our game(s)?
    Yeah, that should be fine for one of them at least - not sure I have the stamina for 2 back-to-back! I'm also free all day Sunday?

Quote Originally Posted by HughTower View Post
    Dufferydoo. I'm at home today now so I can play after lunch if you're around. 2pm would work.
    Just got home, but I'm free all day now if that works?

An early BH for a flesh golem and a later crucial dropping of the ball made things very tough for groovychainsaw tonight, and The Horny Goats were able to score a fairly textbook 2-0 win over Wolfsburg. Thanks for the game, gc!

My kick block dodge beastman levelled up; I'm thinking two heads...

Lesser Hivemind Node cyberpunkdreams's Avatar
    Hey... I've realised that the DoD simply isn't enough BB for me by itself, so I'd like to put a team forward for the Open as well (preferably WElf, if there's a spot free). The only trouble is that I don't yet have said team... when's the next season due to start? If it's not too soon, I might be able to work hard and get a team up to scratch in time, otherwise it'll be next reason.

Thanks!

Lesser Hivemind Node
    Loads of time Cyber. We are about halfway through the season so you've got a good 2-3 months. You may want to look at another race though. We currently have a two teams per race limit with one already in the league and another coach has already indicated he may reboot to Wood Elf.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus President Weasel's Avatar
    Which is odd and confusing, because they have the life expectancy of gnats. I tried a season or two with them in the open; now I play Orcs.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus laneford's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ChainsawHands View Post
    An early BH for a flesh golem and a later crucial dropping of the ball made things very tough for groovychainsaw tonight, and The Horny Goats were able to score a fairly textbook 2-0 win over Wolfsburg. Thanks for the game, gc!

My kick block dodge beastman levelled up; I'm thinking two heads...
    Do it. My extra arms, big hand, two heads pestigor approves greatly.

Jolima - not sure how likely it is myself and HughTower are gonna be able to play. We missed each other yesterday and I haven't seen him today, I'm about to go out to watch the fa cup so unless we are both on tonight I don't think we are gonna play before the deadline. Don't want to hold the other gents up so feel free to use your papal jurisdiction!
    Last edited by duff; 05-05-2012 at 04:11 PM.

Lesser Hivemind Node cyberpunkdreams's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Zoraster View Post
    Loads of time Cyber. We are about halfway through the season so you've got a good 2-3 months. You may want to look at another race though. We currently have a two teams per race limit with one already in the league and another coach has already indicated he may reboot to Wood Elf.
    Thanks! I just love my war dancers ;). Perhaps the answer is to develop two teams, if there's that much time, and go with WElf if it's available and my other team otherwise... maybe DElf or Dwarf (my power team tactics are awful, but I guess I've got to learn sometime...).

If anyone fancies a practice match or two, just hit me up! I'm cyberpunkdreams on Steam and in BB. Thanks! ;)

Quote Originally Posted by cyberpunkdreams View Post
    Thanks! I just love my war dancers ;). Perhaps the answer is to develop two teams, if there's that much time, and go with WElf if it's available and my other team otherwise... maybe DElf or Dwarf (my power team tactics are awful, but I guess I've got to learn sometime...).

If anyone fancies a practice match or two, just hit me up! I'm cyberpunkdreams on Steam and in BB. Thanks! ;)
    I'm thinking of ditching my high elves next season and rebooting with something else, so I may just take you up on that offer sir. What is the min TV to join the league again guys?

Secondary Hivemind Nexus LowKey's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by laneford View Post
    I'm thinking of ditching my high elves next season and rebooting with something else, so I may just take you up on that offer sir. What is the min TV to join the league again guys?
    If this happens then shotgun throwing my high elf team in! I'll be rebooting to Lizards otherwise

Ok, pray for bad luck and horrendous injuries to blight my 2nd half of the season, and you may get your wish.

I'm tempted to try a pure agility team to balance out the bash-with-a-bit-of-ball role I've settled into both here and in the divisions. Needs more elfball.

Quote Originally Posted by LowKey View Post
    If this happens then shotgun throwing my high elf team in! I'll be rebooting to Lizards otherwise
    If you are rebooting your Lizards, I would like to take that race slot. Please let me know how things turn out.

Edit: Entered my details into the spreadsheet, hope everything's fine the way I did it.
    Last edited by Squiz; 05-05-2012 at 05:59 PM.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus President Weasel's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by squirrelfanatic View Post
    If you are rebooting your Lizards, I would like to take that race slot. Please let me know how things turn out.

Edit: Entered my details into the spreadsheet, hope everything's fine the way I did it.
    Ah, no. He said he'd be rebooting to Lizards, not from them, which would mean Lizards are full. However, there might be a Lizard slot if High Elves become free and Lowkey takes them instead...

Ach, of course! I wanted to say "If you aren't rebooting to Lizards...".

Quote Originally Posted by duff View Post
    Jolima - not sure how likely it is myself and HughTower are gonna be able to play. We missed each other yesterday and I haven't seen him today, I'm about to go out to watch the fa cup so unless we are both on tonight I don't think we are gonna play before the deadline. Don't want to hold the other gents up so feel free to use your papal jurisdiction!
    Hopefully we can sort this out by the end of Monday if thus allowed?

Duff - I can start anytime before 12pm today or reckon I'll be back Monday evening from 5pm or so. Apologies for the small windows, I've been moving house over the last week in a ridiculously disorganised fashion.

Hey Screwie, when can you play this week? I m flying out on Saturday and will be netless for a week. Any chance of a game in the mornings or during the day mon/wed/thu/fri?

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Screwie's Avatar
    Underfoot Crawlers (Gobbos, NieA7) vs Stikky Fingerz (Gobbos, me)

This was a pretty brutal match, all things considered.

For a start, when the match began it was already raining. This persisted throughout the entire game - in fact, the first kick-off was a weather result which rolled more rain, so effectively our game was rained on twice.

In the first half my looney used pretty much every blitz I had and KO'd an enemy goblin almost every turn. He also killed Ripper... briefly, as he regenerated. I tried to play the looney smartly, using team mates for cover so positioning and general pressure would make counter-attacking him difficult. Even so, NieA7 did e a block on him, resulting in a BD result... Badly Hurting his own goblin on the end of the chainsaw and netting the looney +2 SPPs for the casualty! Is that supposed to happen?? :o

The rain really stalled out the drives, as stealing or recovering the ball was quite a flaky process for us both. Only towards the tail end of the second half did my team captain Itiz manage to pick up the ball and run it over the line.

NieA7 responded with a TTM TD attempt which went perfectly - except the scatter landed the goblin scorer/victim on his feet a mere 3 squares away from Ripper, the troll who threw him. That's gutting. :(

Final Score: Underfoot Crawlers 0-1 Stikky Fingerz

And so after 17 games in the Open, the Stikky Fingerz have won their first ever game!! :D

THIS IS KIND OF HOW I FEEL RIGHT NOW yesitwasagainstanotherstuntyteambutidontcare~
    Last edited by Screwie; 06-05-2012 at 03:27 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by laneford View Post
    Do it. My extra arms, big hand, two heads pestigor approves greatly.
    It's done. The beastman who dodges like an elf is born!